The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Instant Articles Plugin for Facebook Is Here [NEWS]

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Did you read the article on Marketing Land, written by Tamar Weinberg, about the new FB tool?

Basically...

Good news for anyone who plans on using Facebook's Instant Articles when it launches - WordPress has developed a plugin for self-hosted WP platforms.

Initially, you'll be able to get the open source plugin on GitHub but WP plans to offer it in their official directory in the near future.

What the IA plugin does, is parse your blog or media site's content so it is compliant with FB's Instant Articles required formatting and ensure the best experience for your visitors.

The new plugin should work 'right out of the box' but I imagine that like most free plugins, there'll be upgrades available. That's not official, that's just my opinion.

I'm sure that the partnership between FB and WP is meant to make it easy for all us publishers to jump on the IA wagon. I don't know about you but if it's free and gets results, I'm probably going to want to give it a whirl.

It'll be interesting to see how (if) it works to increase traffic and conversions.

Questions

How likely are you to use the Instant Articles plugin, especially considering it won't cost anything to test it?

Do you think your site traffic or bottom line will suffer as a result of your visitors having easy access to your content on FB?

I'm going to test this plugin this upcoming week. I think instant articles is going to make some improvements for those of us in content marketing.

I'm going to test this plugin this upcoming week. I think instant articles is going to make some improvements for those of us in content marketing.

I'd be very interested to know your opinion of the plugin.

I think IA is a brilliant idea on FB's part, just not sure about the diverted traffic. Then again, great content could draw more people that wouldn't have bothered clicking through to a site.

banners
Back