The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook has banned my ip

masternet

affiliate
Facebook has banned my ip, when i submit a new account it's closed automatically.
please any solutions, without rdp or vps.

If they have banned the IP, it is because there are likely more than ten accounts that have registered with the same IP. This is the number one reason FB bans an IP. Banning an IP is a tough decision for smaller companies like ours because there are loads of others possibly on the same IP. A company as large as FB, they do not care that others may be affected by the IP ban.

Try creating an account from another location, have your internet provider assign a new IP to your account, or try a proxy.

If they have banned the IP, it is because there are likely more than ten accounts that have registered with the same IP. This is the number one reason FB bans an IP. Banning an IP is a tough decision for smaller companies like ours because there are loads of others possibly on the same IP. A company as large as FB, they do not care that others may be affected by the IP ban.

Try creating an account from another location, have your internet provider assign a new IP to your account, or try a proxy.
thank you I appreciate your answer.
but I already did. no result.
I am used for fb ads. banned after 15hours

MI
Back