The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook CPC skyhigh suddenly

007dutchy

I restarted some campaigns after a 3 months pause and the CPC's are above $1 when they were around 10 cents.
If I make new campaigns I get bid suggestions for post engagements or link clicks above $1. Even just got this:
Suggested bid: €8.12 EUR(€6.69–€10.58)
Targeting: Women 24-34 desktop feeds

Help would be very much appreciated!
Thanks

It's may likely be new offers for the geo and demo are getting a lot of play as the result of fall promotions kicking into gear. I have had this happen a few times.

Another chance is that perhaps loads of marketers saw an offer that was killing it on FB and decided to jump in and grab some of the pie.

What vertical are you promoting?

What kind of offer are you promoting?

I am targeting the parenting niche, US women.
It seems that with every campaign I setup is very expensive, even if I choose a cheap country..
Maybe my FB account is broken...
Or I must be doing something wrong in the setup...is tehre a good tutorial or something like that that shows how to perfectly setup a campaign.
I already doubt at the first step; clicks, engagements....
I want customers to click the link in the ad and go to my landing page.
Thanks!!

You need to send them to your FB page first, then to your landing page.

You are targeting a very desirable demographic. This is likely why the targeting is so high priced at the moment. School begins for U.S. children in five weeks and all of the big promotions aimed at those niches and those demographics are going to be very competitive.

It seems all the "dropshipping" promotions that have been going on for the last while have skyrocketed FB ad costs.

Could be a variety of reasons - try a different demo within the same niche. Also, let your new campaign run and analyze ad ctr rates vs. cpc costs and study performance over a few days.

MI
Back