The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook CPA 2016

SEO Guru

affiliate
I have come to learn that Facebook recently changes their advertising option. Now you can advertise on CPA (cost per action) basis. Which means you have only pay when any person subscribes/buy/opt-in. Have you heard anything like that?

I have come to learn that Facebook recently changes their advertising option. Now you can advertise on CPA (cost per action) basis. Which means you have only pay when any person subscribes/buy/opt-in. Have you heard anything like that?
WOW. If this is real then it will bang the market. Affiliate marketing and other marketing will surely reach on top and people get maximum revenue by this way. Anyone have heard that?

Alright, my case study shows that the Facebook CPA is working like a charm in action basis. Facebook will not charge you any penny until you'll get any action. If you targeted well then your post(boost post) will reach lots of people for cent spend. There is a high chance to get viral of your ads/post.

What 'action' actually represents ?
Is it action facebook side like share, like, clics or can we set it to action on the site ?
I suppose it's not possible, otherwise it would be too easy.

banners
Back