The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook bans 24/7

qwertyjustin

affiliate
Hey.. so i made some good money with fb ads but then my account got banned.

I tried using a friends account but it got instant banned.. then i tried another friends account instant banned. Then i bought a vps and tried another friends account instant banned.. Payment method is paypal + vcc i hope someone can help me to fix this

I tried using a friends account but it got instant banned.. then i tried another friends account instant banned. Then i bought a vps and tried another friends account instant banned.. Payment method is paypal + vcc i hope someone can help me to fix this

You posted this same thread more than once. Please refrain from this immediately!

As for your ban, you must have violated their TOS. If you are getting banned across multiple accounts, they have likely been able to track you, or your method is a violation, or both.

Have you read their TOS and ads policies to see where you violated their terms?

You posted this same thread more than once. Please refrain from this immediately!

I envy your calm and cool answers, @T J Tutor :cool:

This should be a kind of autoresponse to all threads that contain 'ban' and/or 'banned' :)
As for your ban, you must have violated their TOS. If you are getting banned across multiple accounts, they have likely been able to track you, or your method is a violation, or both.
Have you read their TOS and ads policies to see where you violated their terms?

You will always get banned if you violate the rules and regulations that govern the platform. Just be sure to go through the policies so that you can be able to spot the portions that you have violated. Otherwise you will keep on being banned and even later on your IP get flagged. It is all about playing within the rules and make money. be careful, everyone is on the look out.

Totally agree with @Dr.Forum, never break rules for FB, they always punish for it.
Always use another IP address, different credit cards and so on.

And ones more: NEVER TRY TO CHEAT.

VPN should help not VPS. :)
VPN should hide your IP to prevent them from tracking you because most likely like TJ said, you've violated policies.
thus also the reason why some are buiying phone verified accounts.

Certainly trying to access your friend's account from your own computer.

Plus you are using a VCC/PayPal, Facebook hates VCCs. And they get flagged right away.

I can't share how to fix these issues as they are inherently blackhat.

did u do BH on Facebook? also u should make sure that on the payment method and credit card appear your same name as on the account u are using.

never had any issue with facebook

MI
Back