The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Facebook advert account deactivated

cpafixman

Hi there

So i was in the process of creating fan pages on Facebook. i started an ad to get more likes to my pages but after like 4 hours, they deactivated the advert account because they said they noticed fraudulent activity.

They asked for my identity which i gave in the form of my drivers license.

their response was that it is not safe to activate my account at this time.

WTF, i tried contacting them but no response. what can i do to get my ads running again on Facebook

Hi there

So i was in the process of creating fan pages on Facebook. i started an ad to get more likes to my pages but after like 4 hours, they deactivated the advert account because they said they noticed fraudulent activity.

They asked for my identity which i gave in the form of my drivers license.

their response was that it is not safe to activate my account at this time.

WTF, i tried contacting them but no response. what can i do to get my ads running again on Facebook

FB is a mystery sometimes, but I have always had good communications with them. I have had a some campaigns refused, but never had an account closed like this. Are you absolutely certain that you, or another person using your account, hasn't violated their TOS in someway?

you can run your campaign by our accounts, we have rental accounts, our account is Facebook Agency Business Management. so it 's more difficult to lock accounts than personal account

I think you need create a new account, set up new campaign. Noted: dont use personal account for ads on FB

I think you need create a new account, set up new campaign. Noted: dont use personal account for ads on FB

Sounds like good advice.

So, correct me if I'm wrong but FB is starting sound a little like Google this way. Closing accounts and walking away without explanation or offering method of recourse.

I think you need to make a new account and start again and this time be careful and also read the rules of the FB so that it won't happen in future. and secondly confirm it first that the password of your that account is not used by some other person because if it then change it. First try to change your password, email the FB service center. I have once emailed them from my mailing account and they replied me and resolved my issue. Search their email on google you will find that.

banners
Back