The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook ads Jurney to 100 €/day

Alessio

I've already run some campaign and i had some of that with a positive ROI but i have to restart all after ban FB, and i restart with this my first jurney.

Offer: Lumiskin
Network: Lumiskin
Traffic: Facebook ads
GEO: Italy
Budget: 10 €/day
Tracking tool: Bemob

First 2 days
I started this campaign on sunday and i split budget in 2 ad set. This is the stats of 2 first days

Ad set 1
Spent: 7,90 €
Conversion: 0

Ad set 2
Spent: 5,92 €

Conclusion:
It's too early than i'll waiting some days to create other creatives and test other audiences.

Day 3
Stats include first 2 days

Ad set 1
Spent: 12,77 €

Ad set 2
Spent: 11,10 €

Conclusion:
I've spent a little but stats of ads show me that CTR is higher on Ad set 2, than i've just stop first ads set (desktop placement) and i'll create other ad set with mobile placement and different copy.

Immagine.png

I've already run some campaign and i had some of that with a positive ROI but i have to restart all after ban FB, and i restart with this my first jurney.

Offer: Lumiskin
Network: Lumiskin
Traffic: Facebook ads
GEO: Italy
Budget: 10 €/day
Tracking tool: Bemob

First 2 days
I started this campaign on sunday and i split budget in 2 ad set. This is the stats of 2 first days

Ad set 1
Spent: 7,90 €

Ad set 2
Spent: 5,92 €

Conclusion:
It's too early than i'll waiting some days to create other creatives and test other audiences.

Nice journey! How to unban fb ads?

I was working to create my landing pages but i've ban again (i take a risk to use copy that i used for my first account). Than i've other account but i think that it's better test other traffic source, do you have some traffic source to suggest me?

Sorry if i didn't write for some days but i prefer waiting some news. Now i've my second FB account unlock (i've contact support than they say me that was an error), so my situation is that i've 2 ad set with good CTR but without conversion.

Total stats:

Ad set 1
Spent: 16,74 €

Ad set 2
Spent: 17,56 €

Ad set 4 (just start)
Spent: 0,04 €

Why i've no conversion? The main reason (IMHO) is that angle and landing page that i using are overused by other affiliates.

What i'll do? As Atc90211 suggest me, i wonna create my own landing page with a differnt angle. Meantime, i continue to run my ad set to see if can convert again.

Yea i think with facebook you should be careful at what offers you promote .Pay Per Lead offers convert good also

I've my first lead (realy in past i had a few conversions in with this offer), so this is total stats:

Ad set 2
Spent: 28,49,74 €
Conversion: 1

Ad set 4
Spent: 11,06 €

Conclusion
In my opinion this offer mean that offer can convert well yet, so i'll testing new angles and new creatives to try have a positive ROI

I've my first lead (realy in past i had a few conversions in with this offer), so this is total stats:

Ad set 2
Spent: 28,49,74 €
Conversion: 1

Ad set 4
Spent: 11,06 €

Conclusion
In my opinion this offer mean that offer can convert well yet, so i'll testing new angles and new creatives to try have a positive ROI

Did you cloak? Normally skin offers are banned pretty quickly on Facebook.

MI
Back