The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook ads Jurney to 100 €/day

I've already run some campaign and i had some of that with a positive ROI but i have to restart all after ban FB, and i restart with this my first jurney.

Offer: Lumiskin
Network: Lumiskin
Traffic: Facebook ads
GEO: Italy
Budget: 10 €/day
Tracking tool: Bemob

First 2 days
I started this campaign on sunday and i split budget in 2 ad set. This is the stats of 2 first days

Ad set 1
Spent: 7,90 €
Conversion: 0

Ad set 2
Spent: 5,92 €

Conclusion:
It's too early than i'll waiting some days to create other creatives and test other audiences.
hello , we have many direct and exclusive nutra offer with high epc and payout,pls add my skype:
rita.zhou411

Guys, which write you about cloaking are absolutely right! You should use it with skin offers. Or you can park your tracking link on your own domain. Or you can send your clients to your own white lp or preland and add there order form (there are a couple way how you can do that). Or you can try white offers. Have you tested that already?

Cloaking doesn't seem to help that much since the last security update a few months ago.
I'd say it would be best to host a clean domain with all th contents of a landing page copied to it and an API setup in place.

Yep, that would be a more tedious but ultimately safer way to push it for now

There are an abundance of the black hat marketers that are leaving the black scene with social platforms and learning to operate within social platform terms of use.

White Hat is on the rise on these platforms for two reasons. One, with the infinite wealth of platforms like FB, they can afford to out spend all of the Black Hats in developing every measure necessary to eliminate black hat practices. It has simply become too difficult, too expensive, and too time demanding to keep up with Black Hat techniques on most any social platform. Two, and this is important, it is not hard to earn on these platforms using completely White Hat practices.

If you are in this business for the long term, why not build a long term business. You can sell a white hat business at some point. You are very unlikely to ever have an opportunity to sell a Black Hat business because a Black Hat business has no long term value of any kind.

There are loads of great cloakers out there, and not one of them is 100% undetectable. All of them "leak"!

Guys, which write you about cloaking are absolutely right! You should use it with skin offers. Or you can park your tracking link on your own domain. Or you can send your clients to your own white lp or preland and add there order form (there are a couple way how you can do that). Or you can try white offers. Have you tested that already?
Hi Ana, could you tell me more about park domain. I want to promote Adcombo on FB but I dont know how to avoid baned from FB

you mean to direct user from fb to landing page where to collect email?

Hi Ana, could you tell me more about park domain. I want to promote Adcombo on FB but I dont know how to avoid baned from FB
Hello! Well, It's hard to find actual information about cloaking, I think - it is clear why. You can use services instead, smth like fraudbuster. But domain parking is a way more simple. About FB ban - let's talk about that in private - we can recommend smth and give API. You can talk with your AM or write me in skype - anast.titova

you mean to direct user from fb to landing page where to collect email?
No, I've meant that you can create sale page that will be approved by Google or/and Facebook, and add iFrame code there. That code, that will look like ordinary order form. So, you can take a landing page from your network, rebuild it so that it will be approved, and then - add a purchase form (We have this possibility in AdCompo - convenient, you know) that your clients will fill. Orders will be forwarded to network. There is another option though - API usage, and that is described by my colleague higher. All depends of what way is convenient for you

I've already run some campaign and i had some of that with a positive ROI but i have to restart all after ban FB, and i restart with this my first jurney.

Offer: Lumiskin
Network: Lumiskin
Traffic: Facebook ads
GEO: Italy
Budget: 10 €/day
Tracking tool: Bemob

First 2 days
I started this campaign on sunday and i split budget in 2 ad set. This is the stats of 2 first days

Ad set 1
Spent: 7,90 €

Ad set 2
Spent: 5,92 €

Conclusion:
It's too early than i'll waiting some days to create other creatives and test other audiences.
Do you need a virtual assistant? ping me.

Sorry for if i stop to posting but i'm working hard to create a blog in this specific vertical (skin care). Than if this will woorking good i'll expand my funnel (i'll using email marketing, facebook ads, seo, adwords, ecc.).

Maybe my first mistake was that i wanted sell too early.

Sorry for if i stop to posting but i'm working hard to create a blog in this specific vertical (skin care). Than if this will woorking good i'll expand my funnel (i'll using email marketing, facebook ads, seo, adwords, ecc.).

Maybe my first mistake was that i wanted sell too early.

you want to drive traffic to blog review from fb?

banners
Back