The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook Ads + CPA offers?

feelfreeto

affiliate
Hi guys, I'd like to ask you something. Is it safe to run facebook ads to promote CPA offers?

I heard a lot of horror stories that facebook bans the accounts for that even if you run to a bridge page and following all the guidelines. Basically it's a matter of time until your fb ads account gets banned. What do you guys say about it?

P.S. I was thinking to run sweepstakes offers.

well being a little thief sucks! too much work for me!

Some people (not that many) can make money with their own websites and ads on them. Same thing FarseBook does --isn't it?
FarseBook Ad -> your website -> ads

Yes, you account will be banned no matter how you put it, prefer to spend money for other people accounts as well, I sold mine lot of times ago, like 9 years already with spend of $1k daily so I bumped in spending a bit really. Only cloaking and better change offers to something else.

I wouldn't go for it if I was just starting out. Some people manage to do it but expect to spend a lot on related stuff. There are cheaper options available.

Yes, you account will be banned no matter how you put it, prefer to spend money for other people accounts as well, I sold mine lot of times ago, like 9 years already with spend of $1k daily so I bumped in spending a bit really. Only cloaking and better change offers to something else.

im looking for buying facebook ads accts, can you recommend somebody?
Thanks

Facebook typically looks down on affiliate links. Sometimes, it's an auto-reject. There are 2 ways to get around it:

1) Cloak / farm accounts
2) Ask your affiliate manager for a new link

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't cloak, run offers exactly as FB requires, and you will be fine. Remember, it is much easier to market your brand on FB and lead people to your site and then to landers with pre-sells from there.

Cloak or not - depends on your skills and desired result. ROI is always higher when you cloak. If you work alone or if you don't have much experience, better train your skills on whitehat offers. Experienced guys do cloak and get 200%+ ROI but they have resources such as almost unlimited number of fb accounts.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'd like to ask you something. Is it safe to run facebook ads to promote CPA offers?
it's not allowed, you fb account will get banned sooner or later.

you gonna have to start cloaking, and of course it's a matter of time because your account will get banned :D.
people who do that, they have lot of accounts. they warm them up :ninja:.

MI
Back