The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Ads Account Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

adidam

Hello,

My Facebook Ads account is blocked, Reason is there was some problem with my credit card yesterday so Facebook wasn't able to charge the amount.

Then I added my another Credit Card (Mirror of the Main Credit Card, In other words, 2 Credit Cards but same account and holder). This card also faced the problem and Facebook Flagged my account because of this.

Now I want to know what to do? I tried to fill their contact form also (Facebook Ads Account Blocked Contact Form and Facebook Ads Payment Method Blocked Form). Both of the form sent me the automated message that they will reply within 24 Hours but till now I haven't received the reply from them.

They asked me to upload the government issued ID Proof as well which I uploaded while submitting the form.

Now tell me what to do? I'm very much scared.

Also tell me if this blockage is permanent then what can be the solution?

Thanks!

They are never going to reply. They ban account and get reinstate them.

So better not to waste time on sending them mails and other documents. I got my first account banned around 8 months back when I used one wrong banner ads for dating niche.

I got the second credit card and applied it on new account from the same PC/internet.

They flagged my account and my second account also got banned.

Later on I requested one of my friends to start Facebook ads.. He added his credit card and it worked like charm.

I, being lazy requested my friend to give me ads access (to my old account which was banned). So added me in his account and tried to give me access (we can give ads access to anyone), but Facebook flagged it again and we got our third (last option) account banned.

This is how my story to make money with FB ads ended..

But still I tried and now I am using one of my friends account.

So my suggestion is to make new account, use new credit card and apply again from different machine and different internet connection.

All the very best. :)

Chances are that you won't be able to get your account back.

You can create a new account using a private proxy, new CC#, billing address, etc... But the old account is probably lost.

Same thing happened to me on 25 Dec 2014. I've been running ads since August 2014, but on 25 Dec Zuckember made me a gift :) Account banned.

I've just opened a new one. All of you are talking about using credit card for charging facebook. Why don't use PayPal?

The only thing you can do now is to wait for the reply from Facebook and keep your fingers crossed.

I encountered the same problem with you.I do not know why they block my ad account. Anyone can give me suggestion?

Same thing happened to me 1 year ago, Then my friend help me rent a senior business account, that account is awesome, my campaign is not stoped, The spending limit for the day was opened faster,Cost savings compared to manually run by personal accounts does not the reliability,The ability spend money quickly,Get support directly from Facebook when technical problems in the process of advertising, account issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back