The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook -Ad - Unacceptable Business Practices

Amze

affiliate
Hey All, cut a long story short, I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing, but not in IT.
I've started a FB campaign a few days ago and since then a few ads I created have been rejected.
Subsequently facebook has now suspended my account after 2 advert rejections.
My question is , I have opened a business manager account, and a new FB ad account within BM.
Can I start running ads again via BM or would this be circumventing the rule in facebook's eye's and get a me permanently banned?

P.s. I have appealed the decision and watched the FB ad policy video
Thanks!!

Update * for anyone that read the above message, FB decieded to give me back my account today woho panic over!
But now seriously looking at other avenues!

Congrats, I'm not sure that a lot of people are successful getting their banned accounts back!

Congrats, I'm not sure that a lot of people are successful getting their banned accounts back!

i was pretty annoyed when it happened but after researching some videos it’s a common occurrence , so trying not to put all my eggs in 1 basket per say

I guess if you just open an ad account you cannot just start running ads. For long term success, I heard a veteran facebook advertiser saying that you should first grow a facebook page and make it look legit and then start advertising. Make sure you run ads to have fan likes of about 300 or so before you start any ads to any landing page. Please confirm this other super affiliate here. thanks

you should first grow a facebook page

Yes, always use an FB Page! Ad>FB Page>Lander or Site>Conversion Page

Building your own fans and such is best to lend to credibility. This is also true with Google. With Google it is done differently by using content sites ahead of landers. With Google you want Ad>Content Site>Site Niche Page>Lander>Conversion Page.

MI
Back