The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official F5 Media, LLC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaimmie

affiliate
f5media.pngOur goal at F5 Media is to bridge the gap between advertisers and affiliates like never before! We are focused on educating affiliates to help them scale and provide quality leads to advertisers. Our founding team has been built to assure our mission is fulfilled.

With Colossal Payouts - Unique offers, exclusive offers - Custom angles, creatives and landers, supplied by super affiliates - Privacy & confidentiality - Affiliate managers you can depend on - we can offer affiliates the ability to reach their potential and see the success they've been working for!

Since quality is everything in this industry, we only work with proven affiliates. Having worked closely with many advertisers over the years we understand the importance of mixing volume with quality. Our cherry-picked affiliates are some of the largest media buyers, search engine and social media marketers in the industry. When you partner with F5 Media you only pay for results.

Hey Everyone - I'm the Network Director over at F5 Media.

If you have any questions or want to discuss anything about the network, please feel free to PM me or write some questions on this thread.

If you feel so inclined to add me on skype - please just change the automatic request message so i know where you got my contact from - my handle is "jaimmieriley"

Great network here...found them on STM, I love the support and the weekly emails with guides and methods

Hey Hey!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am an Affiliate Manager at F5 Media and my background and knowledge is primarily in Pay Per Call.

If you are interested in learning a bit more, or have any general questions if you are just getting started I am always willing to help out.

Feel free to hit me up on skype - georgiaf5media. Let's connect and hop on a call :) !

I started working with F5 Media and so far so good. Their emails are great for starters and intermediates, and they have solid offers (especially dating or adult, but also PPC and sweepstakes). My manager (Jaimmie) is responsive and very helpful if needed.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback, we at F5 really appreciate the support - I really appreciate your support. We do our best to provide the best service possible, and as much as we enjoy the praise, we're good at taking criticism too - if you ever have any suggestions for us, we're always happy to hear them, and learn from them. Whenever you need to, email network@f5media.com and you're sure to get a reply.

F5 Media is an awesome network. These guys have really good mobile offers - sweepstakes, adult, and dating which convert really well.
I really like the emails, these guys send out with top offers (EPC and volume), Tips, and even Angles on how to promote certain types of offers.

f5 media is not send my 3 months ago payment. and f5 media manager is not available on skype. very good network.

f5 media is not send my 3 months ago payment. and f5 media manager is not available on skype. very good network.
Hey Mohd - Sorry your AM hasn't been responsive. As i'm not sure from your AffiliateFix User Name what your F5 account is registered under, I can't really solve this problem from this post. However, if you could just shoot us an email - network@f5media.com - [if you have not sent a w8 or w9, as well as your payment information we will need this to pay you] - and we can get this payment issue sorted ASAP.

Hey Everyone - I'm the Network Director over at F5 Media.

If you have any questions or want to discuss anything about the network, please feel free to PM me or write some questions on this thread.

If you feel so inclined to add me on skype - please just change the automatic request message so i know where you got my contact from - my handle is "jaimmieriley"
I signed up to work with your company F5 media. hope you approve my account.
My Email:
ID skype: bkapthang
thanks Jaimmie.

Last edited:
hi i want to join F5 media but i need help to some fields how refere you and the tax id as iam individual and iam from Egypt and we didnt have tax id
please help

hi i want to join F5 media but i need help to some fields how refere you and the tax id as iam individual and iam from Egypt and we didnt have tax id
please help

1. I'm pretty sure Egypt has Tax Identification Numbers, this is what we're asking you to provide.
2. We need to declare to both the US and Canadian governments that you are paying taxes in your own country, on the commissions you are transferred. This is why we have you sign a W8-Ben or W8-Ben E.
3. As we request tax information later on, it doesnt really matter if the information in your application is correct. We will always ensure we have proper documentation before we make a payment to an affiliate.

I started working with F5 Media and so far so good. Their emails are great for starters and intermediates, and they have solid offers (especially dating or adult, but also PPC and sweepstakes). My manager (Jaimmie) is responsive and very helpful if needed.
I read you blog before. And share it to my friends who want to start affiliate marketing.

hey @jaimmie
I have registered & F5 Media rejected my application. I don't understand why?
I'm currently publisher with ClickDealer and Peerfly. I have proof for my earned both my network.
Can you help me approve my application?

My skype: admincls

Hey Guys, Jaimmie is no longer working with F5 :( but feel free to direct any questions my way! Eoin :)

Hey Guys, Jaimmie is no longer working with F5 :( but feel free to direct any questions my way! Eoin :)

Follow the link to add yourself in our Resources area where Jaimmie is listed and our other Admin "K" will get you sorted out.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey Yall, LOA 2, France iPhone Trials and Zodiac SOI doing Great on F5, Message me to chat a bit more about it.

Happy Friday too :)

Eoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back