The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

EZmob - Engaging Mobile Ads

E

EZmob73

Hi,

Happy to intro my company EZmob in the new forum,

EZmob connects directly with publishers to monetize traffic effectively by serving unique ad overlays, pops, standard banners and more. We connect our publishers to 1000's of deals with direct advertisers, CPI networks, exchanges and RTBs to generate the best eCPM possible.

Publishers interested in running direct offers may also do so via our offer API.

Advertisers may use our self-serve dashboard to setup their campaign, fund their account and generate leads and sales through our exclusive publisher network.

To get started with registration please signup through the link below and an account manager will contact you shortly.

Thanks,
EZmob Team

Glad that you finally introduced yourself.

I see you have taken advantage of other forums that would give you more exposure.

Now, tell us more about you. By that I mean you the person.

Hi,

Happy to intro my company EZmob in the new forum,

EZmob connects directly with publishers to monetize traffic effectively by serving unique ad overlays, pops, standard banners and more. We connect our publishers to 1000's of deals with direct advertisers, CPI networks, exchanges and RTBs to generate the best eCPM possible.

Publishers interested in running direct offers may also do so via our offer API.

Advertisers may use our self-serve dashboard to setup their campaign, fund their account and generate leads and sales through our exclusive publisher network.

To get started with registration please signup through the link below and an account manager will contact you shortly.

Thanks,
EZmob Team

@EZmob is in the house! Woot Woot. Great to see you found your here, welcome to WebsiteFix!

T J

Glad that you finally introduced yourself.

I see you have taken advantage of other forums that would give you more exposure.

Now, tell us more about you. By that I mean you the person.

Definitely, my name is Idan, i've been into marketing for the past 10+ years, and grew along the mobile revolution discovering new advantages as well as challenges as it progressed. I've got experience through most marketing channels related to mobile, tested everything, succeeded in some of them. I've created EZmob to help advertisers actually get results with their mobile media buy, which takes skill doing well. As you all know, and i'm not going to start copy-pasting stats here, mobile is still growing, it's a very fragmented market, which can mean a lot of devices and browsers to optimize on but also means a lot of stuff that gets in the way of you having a great campaign. The number 1 issue with mobile today is viewablity, which means advertisers are paying for ads that are not even viewed, this is estimated at about 40-50% of the ad spend which can seriously put a dent on any campaign. EZmob helps advertisers by making sure that each impression they buy is actually viewed by the user.

Our service for publishers is simple, we provide you with overlay ad units which ride on top of whatever you are currently running and will provide you with additional ad revenue at no risk. Publishers don't have to remove their existing money-making ad units to start earning with us.

I knew this was meant to be a more personal post, but we take the mobile business personally.

:)

banners
Back