The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Explainer Video Get Rank Fast?

threenerds2014

affiliate
When I search any keywords on YouTube it seems to me that explainer videos are well positioned on my search result. Does YouTube love explainer video?

This is my personal opinion. As I seen if you upload HD videos then it will help to boost up your ranking. YouTube love HD videos as people do. If you notice sometimes when you are uploading videos you YouTube then YouTube suggest that "your video is shaking" or something like it. It means YouTube actually reading your video quality.

I don't think so explainer videos are useful to dominate the YouTube. The ranking is depending on different factors. There are some parameters we should remember. Such as
  • Channel age
  • Number of subscribers
  • Channel authorship
  • Backlink count
  • Title
  • Keywords
  • Description
  • Video quality
  • Comments
  • Rating

Alright here is the update of my case study:
As the thread started I think about it and review different keywords to see which videos are ranking fast. I saw different phase here. Unique title and description are the fact for rank your videos google. Video quality and transcription also have the vital effect to get rank. I saw which videos are HD are usually have greater chance to rank fast.

Whiteboard animation videos and explainer videos have very much impact to get higher rank on google but if you stop sharing or engagement then your video will be the drop in the search engine. I have seen even new videos get rank on google if you use explainer video or whiteboard animation, but they aren't long lasting. So if you want to get rank on google very swiftly then it would be better to use explainer video/whiteboard animation and keep doing other SEO things. Good luck

Alright here is the update of my case study:
As the thread started I think about it and review different keywords to see which videos are ranking fast. I saw different phase here. Unique title and description are the fact for rank your videos google. Video quality and transcription also have the vital effect to get rank. I saw which videos are HD are usually have greater chance to rank fast.

Whiteboard animation videos and explainer videos have very much impact to get higher rank on google but if you stop sharing or engagement then your video will be the drop in the search engine. I have seen even new videos get rank on google if you use explainer video or whiteboard animation, but they aren't long lasting. So if you want to get rank on google very swiftly then it would be better to use explainer video/whiteboard animation and keep doing other SEO things. Good luck
Thank you for your case study mate. I have also seen HD videos as well as animated videos are bumping up in the YouTube. I found a glitch in previous on YouTube. If you unlisted your video and get some views then make it public your video will rank ahead on YouTube. Don't know it's working or not nowadays.

Well i want to say that many pople understimate youtube ,youtube its a smart engine .Too many people make short videos and then they make good seo buy views etc and they forget about value they offer in theyr video .When you try to rank youtube videos you must think at youtube itself .If you was youtube what videos you would give priority ? Of course you would give to explainer ,solving proplem ,how to etc .This are videos who youtube loves much

YouTube loves quality and relevance, which is quite natural since it's owned by Google. These guys solutiumexplainervideos.com made an explainer video for my company for used cars, and since it's a high quality video it was very catchy and I wrote a good explanation of the video. The video has bunch of views and I get lots of traffic from the video.

MI
Back