The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Experienced Web Developer Needed!

George1985

affiliate
Have you tried the freelancing sites, you can get a quote there and the price is pretty low as well, elance.com would be a good one to start with.

Regards,
George

I for one wouldn't even consider it, as i stated in one of my ealier posts.

Besides, included comments like, have a flair for design is something which almost instantly make me take the post unseriously, companies including irrelevant comments like that, are usually not worth the time required to submit an application.

Maybe its more one of several bad-practices when looking to hire someone, its likely it has been inspired by other companies.

The phrase would apply way to generally to be of any use for someone looking for a job. Often its just a matter of Tell me what you want, and i'll make it happen. Its not so much a matter about being good at something or not.

But in any case, I'm not experienced in ASP.NET, so i wouldn't be the right person to hire in the first place. Nevertheless, asking a developer to be experienced in ASP when hes working with PHP, is like asking a cap driver, if he can drive this other car.

Usually above would be a matter of figuring out which side the stearing weal is in. But again this must reflect the ignorance of some companies looking to hire a web designer.

banners
Back