The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ExoClick representative here?

viktor_sch

affiliate
I'm getting bored trying to get ExoClick support to take a look into my issue. They are ignoring my emails, do not read logs I provided and send me just template-based replies. Do we have anyone here who is able to bring light into the darkness?

My team are available 24/7 and none of your Emails have been ignored! Your logs are incomplete for the purposes of our investigation into your issue, which is why we have asked you again to send them to us. Also you have not had a single "templated" reply I know because I write the templates ;) Please direct all complaints to help@exoclick and if you are having difficulties ask that your case is escalated to one of my team leaders. Thanks, Mark (ExoClick Customer Service Director)

T
My team are available 24/7 and none of your Emails have been ignored! Your logs are incomplete for the purposes of our investigation into your issue, which is why we have asked you again to send them to us. Also you have not had a single "templated" reply I know because I write the templates ;) Please direct all complaints to help@exoclick and if you are having difficulties ask that your case is escalated to one of my team leaders. Thanks, Mark (ExoClick Customer Service Director)

Thank you Mark! Glad we have escalation points!
Just to clarify my concern: after I provided complete apache logs for the days campaigns were active and thirdparty tracker logs, your team asked me why landing page is not accesible. I moved it to a different hosting after campaigns stopped. I explained that to your team and they concluded that my issue is due to 'landing page not being available'. They didn't even bother to check longs I provided to see that page was continuously available. Please, note, that I even provided extraction from raw logs in a form of all GET requests triggered by your system with domains and other details. It becomes a trivial job to compare stats in yur system and that precompiled list. Now I provided list of domains my page didn't recieve traffic from, to help your team to direct investigation properly. Please, don't tell me that info I provided was incomplete. My 3 years old cat can open these two spreadsheets and count numer or requests.

Regarding the documents you sent we need to do a comparison direct from your reporting tool compared to ours e.g. the same dates/times etc. Most cases can be resolved this way quite quickly as there's normally a logical explanation for it. I see you uploaded several files to an external link which for security reasons we can't access. This is why you have been provided a different Email address to send this report in it's entirety as the ticket contact system has attachment size restrictions. I apologise however that you were asked to provide the missing domains as this really doesn't help in the investigation by itself. My team will gladly pick up the matter once you have forwarded the report to us as requested.

banners
Back