The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Exoclick tracking help.

cesar24

affiliate
Hi

I have been using exoclick to promote Adult CPA offers. I have been direct linking so it was sort of easy to set-up a post-back URL and see conversions within exoclick without a tracking software. Now that I have more experience I would love to use a prelander. Is it possible to see conversions in exoclick without a tracking software using a prelander? I did read exoclicks tracking information but I cant seem to understand it very well. In exoclick I created a new Goal for my prelander and inserted the code into the prelander's body. I left the affiliate link as before with exoclick's tokens and the postback URL on the CPA network but that is not tracking my conversions under exoclick any more.

I do plan to use a tracking software in the near future but it would be great to use exoclicks own tracking for now.

Thanks

have you had any success with exoclick?? i have goot poor experiences with them :(

and yes its possible, its the same as you were doing insert tracking url into the prelander and you have already installed postback url on the offer

have you had any success with exoclick?? i have goot poor experiences with them :(

and yes its possible, its the same as you were doing insert tracking url into the prelander and you have already installed postback url on the offer

I would not call it success, let's just say that if you stick to it you will learn!! I went from running RON campaigns to focusing on a single site, gather data and apply to other sites.

So basically adding {conversions_tracking} the prelander URL will keep the click alive for the affiliate link?

Thanks

Last edited:
MI
Back