The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Exhausted

Exhausted

affiliate
Some people born to spend and some are starving to death.
Life isn't easy for someone like me.

Here to look for someone who can guide me properly, I'll surely return his/her favor if I can.

Hi, what exactly are you working with? could you share your experience with us, i think almost everyone here felt exhausted not only once, but i think there is always a way to stand up, and get results! just share your experience here, and i'm sure there will be people to help you with this!

Thanks for your reply.

Previously I was making $400/week from warez PPS/PPD method but you know that method slowly run out of steam when filesonic was gone (2012) and google blacklisted all pirated content. After that I got a job and never tried anything.
Last month many of us lost job due to company acquisition. Nowadays it's real hard to find a job.

I'm fast learner and a hard worker. I just need proper guidance at any field.
I'm good with php coding, website designing (except graphics). I learned them in a month of study for PPD business.

I found this forum after a bit of search. Since content downloading affiliation is no more working and I hate to read therefore I need a mentor to teach me a different method. He/She can just suggest me to do this and that. Later I can figure out why is this suggestion.

what are you intending to run as internet marketing buddy, i think if people here know exactly what you are intending to do exactly, they could help you better!!!

Here to look for someone who can guide me properly, I'll surely return his/her favor if I can.

You do not need "someone", you need many people. We all do. You cannot succeed with the perspective and guidance from any one single individual as a Newbie!

This forum has more than 80,000 members, use this community to build your business. Collaborate with as many members as you can.

I hate to read therefore I need a mentor to teach me a different method. He/She can just suggest me to do this and that.

You will never succeed this way, you have to learn as you take action. A "mentor" is NOT going to invest their time in someone that doesn't like to read, or thinks that a mentor is there to give you step by step instructions that you do not understand.

Later I can figure out why is this suggestion.

If you hate to read, then this business may not be a good fit for you. This business requires a load of reading and research daily. This is a data driven business!

hey @Exhausted , firstly welcome to affiliatefix. This is a intro thread ... so keep it only for that. Moving thread to relevant place...
Thank you

You will never succeed this way, you have to learn as you take action. A "mentor" is NOT going to invest their time in someone that doesn't like to read, or thinks that a mentor is there to give you step by step instructions that you do not understand.
If you hate to read, then this business may not be a good fit for you. This business requires a load of reading and research daily. This is a data driven business!
Thanks for your reply. Actually at this stage of psychological pressure it's pretty hard to set mind on reading phase when I see my dark future ahead, cannot secure at least the money for meals. That's why I need instruction at first stage to make myself believe "yeah you can make it, now ease your worries and master this method by reading and researching".
As for Mentor, I am wholeheartedly willing to work for him or if he/she needs a share of earnings or one-time payment I can give him the money left to survive for few days. Still I'm afraid to loose my last couple of bucks because If the method doesn't work I will have nothing left.

what are you intending to run as internet marketing buddy, i think if people here know exactly what you are intending to do exactly, they could help you better!!!
I am not sure if affiliate marketing through bing ads will work for me since I'll be a newbie on that platform. I have maximum $300 to invest. If I lose it's all over.
Thank you bro.

cannot secure at least the money for meals.

If you cannot secure money for meals, then you need to get a job before getting into this business.

As for Mentor, I am wholeheartedly willing to work for him or if he/she needs a share of earnings or one-time payment I can give him the money left to survive for few days.

You do not understand what a "mentor" is. Mentors select a protege that has a respectable skill set already developed to pass their skills onto so that the protege becomes more than the mentor.

Mentors do not take payments and they never select Newbies!

Coaches get paid, and they rarely work with Newbies.

As a Newbie, you need a budget. You do not have one.

As a Newbie, you need to read a lot, take action, and develop an initial skill set. There is no way of getting around this.

Still I'm afraid to loose my last couple of bucks because If the method doesn't work I will have nothing left.

This is known as operating from a point of fear. This kills a business before it gets started.

You are not ready for this business. You do not want to read, you cannot afford to enter the business, you won't take instructions from a professional (myself), you have not prepared yourself for the business by studying, networking, or building a plan for your business.

Go get a job, save up at least $2000, and then begin your studies here and develop a pan for your business.

if you can earn more money and increase your budget, read a lot, and learn more before starting everything then you will have more possibilities, i suggest you to target mobile marketing, CPA, good luck!!

If you cannot secure money for meals, then you need to get a job before getting into this business.
Go get a job, save up at least $2000, and then begin your studies here and develop a pan for your business.
I am trying but here it's very hard to find a job without recommendation of high ranked personnel. A golden handshake yet to be paid but they didn't say when, weeks/months/years.. nothing.

You do not want to read, you cannot afford to enter the business, you won't take instructions from a professional (myself), you have not prepared yourself for the business by studying, networking, or building a plan for your business.
Maybe most of people who fall into this kind of situation would have already lost their hope.
I couldn't write properly about my current condition. I'm sorry

welcome around, why don't you try to go with mobile campaigns? regarding your budget, it should affordable for you!!
if you can earn more money and increase your budget, read a lot, and learn more before starting everything then you will have more possibilities, i suggest you to target mobile marketing, CPA, good luck!!
I heard instagram often ban accounts. It would be great help if you guys could tell me how to setup instagram A/Cs perfectly to avoid or minimize banning. It will be a double loss if I end up losing my insta accounts before positive return of my investment (vps+accounts+proxy+bot).

I have been at affiliate marketing just a few months, and have been grinding drop ship/freelancing SEO & web design for about 1 1/4 years now on pretty much air haha! Luckily nobody depends upon me, kids/family because my mentality is this.

After doing 2 years for for a non dangerous drug offense, there were moments that the conditioning was absolutely miserable. So to me, a bus stop bench near free wifi is a 4 star Hampton Inn by comparison ROFL! Of coarse the universe seems to provide, I've had some really nice people help me on my pursuit of financial independence. Free room and board simply because I fixed their computer/solved all their technological ailments lol!

My bankroll dwindled to like 20 bucks and I got it back to just over a rack. It is very much a lifestyle change from my previous lush 120k a year merchant lvl dealing, but I know this will come to fruition, or i'll die in the process of trying lol!

As to accounts being banned, it is a reality, your gonna take hits. I just got burnt on 140 twitter accounts lol!

I have been at affiliate marketing just a few months, and have been grinding drop ship/freelancing SEO & web design for about 1 1/4 years now on pretty much air haha!
As to accounts being banned, it is a reality, your gonna take hits. I just got burnt on 140 twitter accounts lol!
Dude, you're frustrating me.
BTW, thanks for your reply

I'm good with php coding, website designing (except graphics).

you have these skills and still you are finding hard to get job or earn money ? No jobs? fine, but you can try freelancing, fiverr, upwork, freelancer and many similar site give you opportunity to work from home. Make some money from freelancing and then back to Internet Marketing. $300 is too low to gamble in this industry

you have these skills and still you are finding hard to get job or earn money ? No jobs? fine, but you can try freelancing, fiverr, upwork, freelancer and many similar site give you opportunity to work from home. Make some money from freelancing and then back to Internet Marketing. $300 is too low to gamble in this industry
No chance without working history in that competitive market. I have tried long ago, when left warez uploading work.
Thank you

No chance without working history in that competitive market. I have tried long ago, when left warez uploading work.
Thank you

If at the moment you're unemployed and with no paid occupation, why don't you do stuff for free for some people so that you build references/a portfolio. Or you could negotiate some deals with a trial, so that they see you're the real deal. Come on, there are a LOT of options to help people so that you show them quality.

You could also post tutorials on Youtube as long as you're unemployed and have time. Once you find something to bring you money, you can just give it up or continue to do it.

Most people get very worried when they get fired or stuff, especially if they have a lot of responsibility, but most of the billionaires we all hail and love have been there! Jack Ma was rejected in KFC (or another fast food chain), Robert Downey Jr. did time for drugs and so on.

Once you're down, the only way to go is up. You literally have nothing else to lose, except those 300$. So why not try offering your time for money in a way you think would be good for you? This might be your chance to grow higher than you've ever been :D

Thanks for your advice Ciprian.
Currently I'm studying on Ionic hybrid framework to release some apps for IOS and Android. It's not that hard since I know php, html, js coding. Let's see if I can make it under this unbearable pressure.

But I really need some cash to survive in the meantime. Beside 8h/day testing-learning phase I need a part time job online/offline, day/night to survive. At least $5/day would do.

MI
Back