The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Exclusive Feature - Track your Girlfriend and Boyfriend

trackingdesk

This email was sent to our customers this morning. If you've been using trackingdesk in the past or have an account with us, this notification is important.

We've been quite quite silent over the past couple of months as we've been working very hard to release this exclusive feature.

TL;DR - Click here to get the full picture.

A bit of Backround first:
Following the valuable advices from our friends at Semrush, we started digging into our AdWords and Google Analytics to figure out what were the top queries generating conversions on our site.

We quickly realized that out of 10 signups on TrackingDesk, 7 were generated by search queries such as:
  • How to track my girlfriend
  • How to track my wife's wherabouts
  • How to track my boyfriend drinking habits
We were naturally disappointed to see those queries but we stayed optimist and started thinking about how we could turn TrackingDesk into more than just a conversion tracking platform.

Click here to see what we came up with.

What now?
We will gradually sunset TrackingDesk as you've known it, so we can focus exclusively on these new tracking features.

You can register for the beta here or learn more about the product road map here.

We really hope you will like what we came up with and you'll join us!

Laurent

Note: If you know a digital marketer that needs to track more than just clicks, conversions and funnels, you should invite him/her.

ps: As you can imagine, some of our investors were not very happy about this changes, so we decided to start kickstarter campaign to fund this new product. You can check it out here and join us!

banners
Back