The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Excited for this adventure!

moloncandor

affiliate
Hey guys!

Just recently found out about this forum and I'm amazed by how much gold there is here.

I'm currently a senior in high school looking to build an online income. I don't want to go to college after I graduate but will have to if I don't scale my income to a point where I can move out of the house. This is awesome motivation for me! (I have til August 2020) I've tried to make an income online in the past but similar to a lot of beginners, I never truly committed myself and didn't take nearly enough action. Not this time around. I WILL make this work!

Good luck to everyone and thanks for having me!

Welcome here!

I am sure some people would say that you're stupid. I would say, you're brave. It's important decision, might affect your future life but also might save you a lot of time. I wish you all the best, STUDY HARD - but important stuff.

From my personal experience I can recommend taking a notebook, spiral notebook is the best one and write all the tasks for next day. It is cruel to do it by hand, on paper, this way you remember way better than smartphone note or the one on computer. You may call it old fashioned but it works well.

Anyway, good luck, chase your dreams!

How about being the man making money at college -- you can do both. If you can handle the expense of university somehow.
You should try to get a 4 year or advanced degree is a field that you are interested in -- that's really they easier way.
If you do affiliate stuff successfully you will gain a lot of work (site development, understanding advertising, accounting, statistics and general business) experience that you can apply in the future.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's great that you have such determination and are willing to take the necessary action to reach your goals. Starting so young is awesome, too. :)

Maybe this will help....

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums and best of luck with your new venture!

banners
Back