The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Excellent sites for HTML and CSS

GustavoWoltmann016

affiliate
Hello,
I've started learning HTML & CSS. I'm learning these through internet only. Can anybody help me about some excellent websites to learn HTML and CSS. After HTML and CSS my targets are XML and Java scripts. So any site suggestion for XML and Java Script?

I am currently study at home with W3 schools.
Even though, I know how to code already. I study their course step by step.

What I do is read and practice things I found in their website and then, search on youtube about the particular topic one by one.

It helps a lot.. Written, Video, and Sounds.. So, I can really absorb it.

There are lots of free stuffs online. I learned a lot of things online, than learning it from school. lols

What works best for me is to practice, practice and more practice... pick one source of reading and start getting your hand dirty. Create a copy of a website you like and go mess with the code.

I suggest you install a "callback widget for the site" on your site. Very useful thing. Your customers will always know the answer to their question.

Usually, I have always applied new code I have learned directly into developing websites -- either test or production at a development scale.

Practical, and not theoretical, application. Actually, I am studying theory of Flex CSS/HTML I am using it now but in modified templates. Now I want to know more theory --- so I know WTF I am really doing -- instead of guessing, supposing then having to try again :p

Flexbox Patterns
20 Examples Of UI Components Built Using CSS Flexbox | Web & Graphic Design | Bashooka
^^ interesting stuff if you are not that familiar with Flex

banners
Back