The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ex-LittleThings Owner here!

joe_brax

Marketplace Seller
Brax.io
Hi Guys,

Joe here, I used to run LittleThings.com, before FB crushed us and we had to sell it.

I'd be happy to answer anyone's question around Facebook arb (we were doing $70m+/yr), or Native (I now own brax.io which manages around $100m/m).

You can check out my background here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joespeiser/

Looking forward to contributing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Joe. We've already spoken in other threads but I wanted to offer an "official" welcome. :)

As we've already discussed, you cannot promote, recruit or solicit here unless you are an approved vendor. That is not optional. The list requirements in located below the video on the How-to page. If you need any help with your application, just let me know.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Joe!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
TJ, it was your post I came across on the web that got me here, so thanks, I never would have found this forum otherwise. I haven't been lurking affiliate forums since WickedFire back in the day. Does that date me too much??

Ah wow! I haven't spoken to Jon in years, didn't think WF would still be alive after all this time. Figured someone would have sued him into shutting down by now.

I'm not sure "alive" is a word I'd use to describe its current condition. :D Last time I peeked in, at least.

MI
Back