The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold Every 1000th poster will win $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand everybody wants to win, but K said 'no double posting' so many times and it's even in this forum rules, but still, people do bloody quadruple posting and even whole pages, lol, not too cool. No offense to anyone though, just saying :)

i do this for fun, that's all, but some members are watching just this thread and waiting for the exact moment to post.......pffffffffff

I understand everybody wants to win, but K said 'no double posting' so many times and it's even in this forum rules, but still, people do bloody quadruple posting and even whole pages, lol, not too cool. No offense to anyone though, just saying :)

When did K say "no double posting"?

This is K's thread so anything goes in this thread. You have to follow the forum rules in other threads but not this thread.

:(
Sorry, @KSixJeremy moderator did say that number of times, not @K:
Gold - Every 1000th poster will win $100*
But hey, don't kill me guys, I just said my opinion, take an easy.
Good luck!

This is K's thread, NOT KSixJeremy's thread. You have to follow the forum rules in other threads but not this thread.
If you read the first post of this thread: "Anything goes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back