The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Every 1000 poster will get an EWA Network account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST got into EWA, it took almost 1 month and a half to get me approved, BUT I didn't had a referral, I am a newb and that's what I told them.

I think I am noticing right now -> this has a F***IN lot of offers, now I can do international + it has the top offers for every single traffic method out there! I don't have to ask the affiliate and wait 3-5 days just to get an answer :D

I haven't started making money and I'm already happy with them xD Now, action action action... When I have the moneyz :/

Bad news I guess.... Minimum payment is 1000$ so it will take some time until I can use them :( Btw, does anyone want a referral?? :p

LOL, I sent an email with 2 short questions to my AM at 3:45 PM and he answered me back at 4:11 PM. Damn, that is fast :D

hmm.. let us see who the 1000th poster would be. Seems like many new members are shy to post here as not many are posting ;)

It´s taking a while, but soon we´ll get there :) Will the 1000th poster use the valuable EWA account?...What would happen if K accidentally posts NO.1000?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back