The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Every 1000 poster will get an EWA Network account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
ewanetwork.jpg

How does it work?

So everyone knows EWA Network is one of the most thought after and best networks on the planet today. It's my personal favourite private network, but we all know it is also very hard to get into the circle and be accepted.

I must get 10 emails a day asking for a referral to Ryan Eagle's network, and i wish i could get you all a spot. Even though me and Ryan are good mates, i can't promise you a slot and he has the final say - SO we came up with this concept.

Every 1000 poster within this thread and this thread only will get a EWA Network account, approved, unlocked and ready to earn!

Lets get posting :)

*Ryan Eagle has the right to refuse any fraud or suspicious affiliate on his network even if they are a winner within this thread. Ryan and K's say is final

If possible I want Ryan post that this thread is verified by EWA network. I don't want my effort goes to nothing :D

If possible I want Ryan post that this thread is verified by EWA network. I don't want my effort goes to nothing :D

I totally agree with Coronaborcalis... If Ryan Eagle himself posts here lettis us all know that claims here are true then probably this thread will get LOTS OF POST !! ;)

Regards
~Sam~

Hi,

This is my first post here. I'm looking for stuff to sell online, or maybe offline if I can believe enough in what I am selling. I have had some exposure to door to door sales, and I don't consider myself a very good sales person. Reason being is that I don't have that special air of naivety that can sell what is supposed to be a better than the rest vacuum cleaning encyclopedia set, and still believe it is without wondering why I am being laughed at. I did good for a construction company, until being chased down by dogs, crapped on by those depressing folks on the no call list, sweated by police, and complained at from those that have already been ripped off by the company.

It is as simple as this, I'm looking for a product I can truly believe in, because I know that in down times like now (the economy) that commission only sales can prove lucrative. I downloaded your PDF for people new to CPA. I think it is very good.

As far as what is posted at the start of this thread is concerned, I think you may have forgotten the part about post quality. Since there isn't any criteria for post quality, then why don't I at 2:00 a.m. while no one is looking post "I, Me" over and over again until 1000. I'm sure those subscribing to this thread will love that when they wake up to a flooded email inbox.

I don't know that much about EWA or the hundreds of others, but you seem to be an upstanding person who has been at this CPA business for some time now. Rather than ask you silly questions in this post, I think I will browse your website a bit more since I just got here.

~Thanks

This is post #15. So will all posters within 1000 get approved or only the thousandth one?

What about a single-liner from Ryan E to 'promote' this thread....?

Why not give an esteemed Forum member with 1000 posts in all of CPAFix an approved account? Good idea?

This is post #15. So will all posters within 1000 get approved or only the thousandth one?

Why not give an esteemed Forum member with 1000 posts in all of CPAFix an approved account? Good idea?

This is a better idea. Because where is point to write in this thread if there is nothing to talk about :D

Good idea, but not this time - i will create a better prize for that soon :) thanks

lets get posting to create a SUPER thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back