The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ever Hear Of Scratch My Back Marketing?

A Niche SEO

affiliate
I came up this concept in late 2008. I began implementing it in January of 09. Now, I have been sharing this idea all over the forums and social sites so I thought that I would share it here as well.

Unless you have visited my blog over the last 14 months you will have probably have never heard of Scratch My Back Marketing. Now, having said that, it is important to know that, I have been sharing this idea on other forum or social media sites so you might have seen it somewhere else. I thought that I would share it here as well because it is such a power tool when implemented properly

This method is basically about non spam approach to the backlinks building process. The emphasis here is about win/win marketing.

Scratch My Back Marketing is a backlinks building concept that involves the use of branding and advertising in the link building process. It requires that the backlink builder exchange useful content or comments in exchange for valuable Do Follow backlinks.
This may seem like common sense to some of you but most do not consider these to be part of backlinks building process. And I believe that they are missing a great opportunity.

The advantages of Scratch My Back Marketing can be huge for the website being linked too and for the website being commented on. Your link building comments, posts, and threads are certainly less likely to be removed if you add value and are not overly self promoting. An additional benefit is that in the process it might actually produce increased website traffic and business. Increasing business after all is the ultimate goal, right?

The website owners get rewarded with relevant content so this way everyone wins. You win because for links aren't deleted. You just need to pay attention to the websites comment and posting requirements. Unfortunately, most do not. I see this daily on my blog.

Think about this for a while: Have you ever visited a site or blog from a comment that read "good article?" The answer is likely no. But it is possible that you might visit a website from someone who left a useful comment or post. I think just about every ones will follow a link from a great comment at some point.

Also think about this: for a while Have you ever done business with someone who left a comment that read "great post?" The answer again is likely to be a big fat no on this one.

Yes, if you play the numbers long enough you will gets links by taking the easy path. But each of those linking possibilities was a missed opportunity to promote your website to humans. After all, it’s not the search engines that buy your products or services. Right?

Yes, adding useful content and comments does take more time but those comments are not likely to be deleted so you are further ahead in the long run.

I did a case study on this over a year and the results were incredible.

What say you?

banners
Back