The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Even More Benefits for UK Webmaster World Registered Member

temi

affiliate
Hello all,
I am adding more and more benefits to that already available for register members. In two weeks time when I have some time I will add a banner rotator to the forum, I will be happy to give every registered member several thousands of banner impression free of charge.
Eric's link monkey site is already enjoying this offer, I look forward to extending it to other members soon
Thanks

nov,

you need some serious linkage. I noticed your backlink network is not all that great. I'll give you 25 link exchanges free of charge. This will help you get started. Send me your link details and I'll get you set up asap.

linkmonkey AT gmail DOT com
or
eric AT link-monkeys DOT com

Eric,
Thant is an excellent offer to Radu, well done, that is the kind of relationship I like in this forum, helping each other out.

Welld done Eric :) :) :)

Do I need tons of back links to get a good PR? What if I only had 2 or 3? Do you think I could get, say, a PR3 or PR4?

Thanks

Paul

With "Google" all things are possible Paul, you better talk to Eric, he can get you tons of links.

At the moment no one really know the state of PR and all that google stuff, there is speculation that google may do away with PR stuff all together. Its been over 90 days or so since the last PR update
Temi

i read somewhere they were gonna do it every 3 months which would mean there is 1 due soom time VERY soon

but i may be wrong

Tony,
Its all speculations at the moment, they did not make any official statements about it, webmasters and SEO are just speculating but one of the speculations could well be true but lets wait and see
Temi

I speculate Google cares less about its ALGO, and now more about how to get clicks to their Adwords clients. Clicks, BTW, which receive less ROI than Overture.

The only reason advertising via Adwords has an, "ROI" IMHO, are its relationships with AOL/Netscape/Earthlink/Ask, etc.

Again, JMHO

Paul

So you reckon AOL/Netscape/Earthlink/Ask are the main source of Google's revenue?

Paul_KY said:
I speculate Google cares less about its ALGO, and now more about how to get clicks to their Adwords clients. Clicks, BTW, which receive less ROI than Overture.

The only reason advertising via Adwords has an, "ROI" IMHO, are its relationships with AOL/Netscape/Earthlink/Ask, etc.

Again, JMHO

Paul

Not necessarily, I read somewhere that Adverts accounts for over 90% of Google revenue, AOL only pay them for provideing search results which is presumably part of the remaining 10% of Google's revenue
Temi

I'm more on the side of, "Unimpressed" Yahoo let this monster develope, under their own roof for Christ's sake. :roll:

I love their free traffic though. :D And most of all, I love the games :apple:

banners
Back