The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Eplanetgames im new to affiliate marketing and cpa

eplanetgames

affiliate
I have a question im new to cpa marketing i wanted to buy a spy tool
I have options for mobileadscount, adplexity and adsxposed. I will kindly appreciate which one will be advisable for me to buy as a newbie. Another question which hosting company will you recommend for me to buy. Thank you

I have options for mobileadscount, adplexity and adsxposed. I will kindly appreciate which one will be advisable for me to buy as a newbie. Another question which hosting company will you recommend for me to buy. Thank you
hello @eplanetgames and welcome to affiliatefix .
any ways for spy tools if you must buy one make sure you check this section
Discounts there is a discount there and i always prefer adplexity .
if you don't know how to clean your landing pages make sure you check purelander it's the best for guys like you .you can get from there landing pages that are already working for others,and you don't need to know any html or technical skills .
about hosting with CPA i prefer you use digitalocean its good for cpa marketers cus if you bought vps it will be expensive for you .
also use some cloud hosted tracking software such as voluum or adsbradge it depends on your budget .
check the link above there is a discount for adsbradge as well .
any question feel free to ask

Hi, @eplanetgames and welcome to AffiliateFix!

@tyoussef has given you some sound advice in response to your questions but please note that this is an introduction thread, where you tell us a bit about yourself. :) Questions are usually better asked in the appropriate forum, where members 'in the know' can help you. Luckily, @tyoussef is one of those people and saw your post.

Since you are brand new to online marketing, I recommend that you start with the basics:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello Awmbox. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. @tyoussef & @azgold gave you great suggestions. On top of that to get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome to AffiliateFix @eplanetgames !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back