The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Epic OnPage SEO Guide

Hey Guys,

I'd like to share with you my ongoing epic onpage seo masters guide. Basically I am trawling the web and collecting onpage SEO advice into one master document.

I have also gone through some paid onpage courses and summarized the best bits in the doc.

What You Will Learn

1. What free tools to use

2. How to do keyword research

3. What onpage elements to focus on

4. How to setup onpage using YOAST

The link has a good and helpful information to learn in depth On page techniques. Listed top techniques, well explained about the plugins and regularly used SEO tools.

I've only had a quick look at the page since it's huge, but well done for this. This is really going to help a lot of people new to on page SEO. I can imagine that a lot of people on here might ask why you've linked out to another site. I can only imagine the reason that you've done this is so that you can constantly up date it. Granted, you can make more posts on here to update it, it does make for messy reading especially when you need to filter through numerous posts.

I've only had a quick look at the page since it's huge, but well done for this. This is really going to help a lot of people new to on page SEO. I can imagine that a lot of people on here might ask why you've linked out to another site. I can only imagine the reason that you've done this is so that you can constantly up date it. Granted, you can make more posts on here to update it, it does make for messy reading especially when you need to filter through numerous posts.

Thanks techsophia. I can share more for other people.

Sorry if I missed the detailed on page seo guide, but I cannot seem to locate it or was it removed for some reason?

Sorry if I missed the detailed on page seo guide, but I cannot seem to locate it or was it removed for some reason?

It's not here. If it was linked to, the link would have been removed as it takes members offsite and the OP is not a vetted resource, at least as of the time I am writing this. Something we do to protect members.

Hey Guys,
website making time flow seo on-page. without on-page you can't get a google rank. so, it's most important seo on-page. if you use wordpress you can yoast seo plugin. color combination and font combination and content optime. all process okay then you can rangk in goole.

On-page SEO factors
  1. Use short, descriptive page URLs.
  2. Optimize title tags.
  3. Write compelling meta descriptions.
  4. Implement structured data.
  5. Optimize headers.
  6. Implement SEO copywriting best practices.
  7. Use the target keyword within the first 100 words.
  8. Maintain an appropriate keyword density.

MI
Back