The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Enterprise Retirement

Lyone Macias-Lazzarini

affiliate
Technology has always intrigued my interest. I have worked with many inspirational people within a variety of professions centered around sales customer service, business management, administration and retail.

I'm now looking forward to working for myself by offering an array of offers for online shoppers which is the way of most shoppers today.

My motto is Shop Until Ya Drop!

I'm looking forward to the new adventure of posting online.

Hiya, Lyone and welcome to AffiliateFix! I always like to see another woman enter the industry. :)

I'm now looking forward to working for myself by offering an array of offers for online shoppers which is the way of most shoppers today.

You may want to check out he e-Commerce forum to pick some tips or advice.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Lyone!

Technology has always intrigued my interest. I have worked with many inspirational people within a variety of professions centered around sales customer service, business management, administration and retail.

welcome to the forum man!

Hello @Lyone Macias-Lazzarini :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix! :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

banners
Back