The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ensure that U have excellent support from the merchant if you are an affiliate!

Peterwinner

If you run or own a website and want to earn revenue from placing Affiliates banners on your site, then a good tip is to ensure ensure that the banners they provide are highly attractive, possibly flash animation and they offer your visitors something they need, something they value and either get a better deal by clicking through your website or that product or service cannot be found elsewhere.

For good revenues, the product or service also needs to appeal to the masses, because as we all know, the Internet business is about mass volume and high numbers for a very small percentage of clicks. It seems very obvious, but a lot of webmasters and site owners overlook these simple principles and are disappointed when the merchant link or banner does not perform. In Online business even more than offline, the rule of high volume and small aquisition percentages still applies.

Secondly, when assessing affiliates for your website, you should ensure they provide you with excellent support in tracking your sales, providing good banners, and helping you to offer something different or special to your site visitors.

I have been working as a affiliate of Party Poker and I have to say that I have found their support services absolutely superb. They have a great product and offer affiliates great payouts, which are on time every time. Also, they offer great deals for visitors to the sites I recruit which is very helpful for those webmasters to generate credible revenues.

{{affiliate links and 2nd tier plug removed by Admin}}

Best Wishes
Email: petewinner@payaar.com
PW

HI Peter,

Welcome to 5 Star. Nice article, but sorry affiliate links are not allowed. I wish I could allow them and no one would abuse it, but I tried in the beginning and the spammers were on this forum like buzzards. So I discovered if I allow any link drops then everyone would be promoting links and there would be no discussion or participation - just a link farm. Thanks in advance for understanding.

banners
Back