The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Emails for Affiliate Recruitment

gunther

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I have looked at a few examples of emails that merchants will send to affiliates to invite them to their program but I wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth (whatever the saying is lol). Do you find that longer or shorter emails have a better influence on whether the affiliate is interested?

Most of the ones I have found are generally pretty short and straight to the point. However, I obviously want to stand out to increase my chances of intriguing potential affiliates. I have read some of Gary Halbert's works and have been attempting to create similar writing as he is apparently the best copywriter. The problem is that his letters can be very long so I don't know if that's the way to go.

Please let me know your thoughts! Also I know I said a lot for like no reason lol but the bolded sentence is the most important part of all of what I said.

Why? That's the key.
Finding what motivates someone to take some action?
Okay thank you! But does the length of the email matter?
I just don't want to make it too wordy but I also don't want to blend in with every other email/proposal they may get.

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I have looked at a few examples of emails that merchants will send to affiliates to invite them to their program but I wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth (whatever the saying is lol). Do you find that longer or shorter emails have a better influence on whether the affiliate is interested?

Most of the ones I have found are generally pretty short and straight to the point. However, I obviously want to stand out to increase my chances of intriguing potential affiliates. I have read some of Gary Halbert's works and have been attempting to create similar writing as he is apparently the best copywriter. The problem is that his letters can be very long so I don't know if that's the way to go.

Please let me know your thoughts! Also I know I said a lot for like no reason lol but the bolded sentence is the most important part of all of what I said.
Shorter emails are a better option, but you should be able to highlight the point in just a few lines. Introductory emails shouldn't be too long they serve only to catch the attention of people you are addressing your messages and if you get a reply from them you can share more details or schedule a meeting.

banners
Back