The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Marketing vs Chatbot Marketing

hoadongtien

affiliate
Has anyone had experience with Chatbot Marketing? I find it more than email marketing in many respects, but why less people use.
  • Open-rate: This rate in Chatbot marketing makes up to 90% (email marketing: 30-40%)
  • Real Time Interaction
  • Lead capture is so easy, just like fanpage (email marketing: opens email to confirm)
  • Browsing product (like a e-commerce website, Email marketing is impossible with this job)
I am planning to use chatbot marketing in parallel with email marketing. What experience do you have to share? thank you so much!

Has anyone had experience with Chatbot Marketing? I find it more than email marketing in many respects, but why less people use.
  • Open-rate: This rate in Chatbot marketing makes up to 90% (email marketing: 30-40%)
  • Real Time Interaction
  • Lead capture is so easy, just like fanpage (email marketing: opens email to confirm)
  • Browsing product (like a e-commerce website, Email marketing is impossible with this job)
I am planning to use chatbot marketing in parallel with email marketing. What experience do you have to share? thank you so much!
Hi @hoadongtien
I am newbie in this sphere, but it sounds very interesting. How does chatbot marketing work?

I've done chatbot marketing 2 months ago and i've got some good results.
I think that chatbot marketing is more valuable than EM.

The advantage of email marketing is that you already have your own database. To start this process legally, you’ll need to install a contact collection form on the site and consent to process personal data.

banners
Back