The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email marketing setup

DoubleDouble

HI Fixers,

I am great at FB ads and media buys, pretty good at Adwords, never touched emails.

I am looking to set up an email server so that I can send out some bulk emails. I was looking at a setting up something like - sendy. I am looking to send out for some crypto and some nutra offers

Looking to send out around 50 - 100 emails per day to start and warm that up to 500-1K.

Can anyone recommend a decent setup. that isn't going to break the bank?

thanks

HI Fixers,

I am great at FB ads and media buys, pretty good at Adwords, never touched emails.

I am looking to set up an email server so that I can send out some bulk emails. I was looking at a setting up something like - sendy. I am looking to send out for some crypto and some nutra offers

Looking to send out around 50 - 100 emails per day to start and warm that up to 500-1K.

Can anyone recommend a decent setup. that isn't going to break the bank?

thanks

Hey @DoubleDouble :)

I would say to search for a server ( google )
company that allows bulk emailing.

They can then assist you with the specs
you would need for the volume you would like to mail.

You can setup an email with Google suite, it costs you about $5/email/month. Then you use an app called Yesware to schedule and send email from Google. It's about $12/user/month. With Yesware, you can send about 200 emails/day. So, for 1 month, you can send 6000 emails.
Note: With a new Google email, you shouldn't send 200 emails/day, you should send about 80/day, then increase gradually to 200 emails/day.

Well, if you are doing legit email marketing - you're not using purchased, scraped lists, for maximum deliverability I would recommend Sender.net. It won't break your bank - the Free plan is up to 2500 subscribers and the paid plans start after that - 10 dollars monthly for each 5000 subscribers. It also has email marketing automation, push notifications, subscription forms and much more.

banners
Back