The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

email Marketing application

Jamez

affiliate
hey! I am new here and i have been always asking myself some of questions about email marketing that I dont understand up to now! and i need your help please!

i know mailchimp, Getrespense, Interspire and a lot for email marketing, but I am here asking about a personal application, I have seen some people have their own application for sending thousands of emails every single day with their sponsors?

they are hosting an email marketing application on their server with PowerMTA! something about port 25 i dont know how this really work!

some people told me they dont pay for this powerMTA or port 25 because they have some kind of licence integrated into that mailer applcation so they only need Data and DNS with a didicated ip. and they dont need to pay mailchimp or something else.

I am curious to know how this whole process of this kind of personal email marketing applications work ? and where i can buy this kind of application with port 25 ?

can anyone please try to explain a bit for me how this process work and where can i find this kind of mailer application.

picture of port 25 as exactly i have seen it on someone s mailer application before attached below.

https: //ibb.co/nRoiWT port 25 image

Please any help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 11
  • smtp-server-with-interspire-powermta-on-your-vps-server-aa54625b-150d-4705-9d57-f935dcc38c67.png
    smtp-server-with-interspire-powermta-on-your-vps-server-aa54625b-150d-4705-9d57-f935dcc38c67.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
MI
Back