The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ello!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

FB is tricky when it comes to marketing anything to do with affiliates, so is Google. You must adhere strictly to their policies to avoid account bans. Avoid all black hat on FB & Google.

I have had the same accounts on FB & Google since they started offering ad placements and never been banned, and I still earn with them. I have plenty of friends that insist on running black hat, but they are working their asses off everyday to keep up with bans, getting new credit cards, cloaker updates, etc. Seems like a real pain in the butt to me.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

FB is tricky when it comes to marketing anything to do with affiliates, so is Google. You must adhere strictly to their policies to avoid account bans. Avoid all black hat on FB & Google.

I have had the same accounts on FB & Google since they started offering ad placements and never been banned, and I still earn with them. I have plenty of friends that insist on running black hat, but they are working their asses off everyday to keep up with bans, getting new credit cards, cloaker updates, etc. Seems like a real pain in the butt to me.
Heya , I get it , is it tough and it’s not going to be easy, if it was everyone would do it !
I’m trying it be more careful , not plastering text all over my adds to start with .

On a plus note they just reinstated my account , so I’ve just designed my ad, designed my landing page , added a privacy policy and FB disclosure sentence at the bottom of landing page , checked it’s all working.
Narrowed down my FB ad audience to 450,000, now let’s just hope they accept it

I think it is wise to go from the ad > Facebook page > lander/website > conversion page.

I always go from my ad to an FB page and then send them to my content sites.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

A couple of things which may help you, in addition to the advice that T J Tutor offered above:

Social Media - to see what others have done/are doing
Follow-Alongs and Journeys - start one and members will follow you through your campaign, offering help as you go

Oh yeah, and you can do a forum search for topics regarding FB. Just use the little magnifying glass in the upper right of the page.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey there, new Affiliate here, already ran a couple of campaigns and already got my fb ad account suspended :&

Guess im still learning!

:)
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Maybe you need any help with soft for affiliate marketing? Reach me out :)

MI
Back