The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted Elevated Hearing Affiliate Program

elevatedhearing

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Elevated Hearing
Elevated Hearing provides innovative, user-friendly, and affordable hearing aids online.

Our innovative and sleek eRite hearing aids are among the most powerful and cost-effective hearing devices available online today. Following a different path than most traditional hearing aids, Elevated Hearing strives to simplify the route to better hearing at a fraction of the cost.

Our affiliate program is a CPA model where we offer a flat fee for each lead an affiliate publisher generates that fills out one of the "Call-To-Action" forms on our website.

With a substantial and growing audience, Elevated Hearing stands to gain significant market share in the large market of those who suffer from hearing loss.

Our CPA focused model means that you earn money faster and more often than a traditional percentage of sale offer.

Click here to sign up for our Rakuten Linkshare affiliate marketing program.

Hi, @elevatedhearing and welcome!

It's nice to have an affiliate program that's a bit different from what we usually see. Diversity is a great thing.

You may not be aware that in order to promote your company, solicit for affiliates, etc., you need to apply to have your company listed in our official Resources section. It's free of charge and gives you exposure to more than 30,000 members. :)

Here's the info on applying:
Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you need help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

Hi, @elevatedhearing and welcome!

It's nice to have an affiliate program that's a bit different from what we usually see. Diversity is a great thing.

You may not be aware that in order to promote your company, solicit for affiliates, etc., you need to apply to have your company listed in our official Resources section. It's free of charge and gives you exposure to more than 30,000 members. :)

Here's the info on applying:
Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you need help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

I see - my apologies. I have gone through the steps to add Elevated Hearing as a Resource. Let me know if I need to do anything else here. Thanks!

MI
Back