The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ebooks Won't Give you the SECRET - Keep your wallet in your pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addy, you're exactly correct...that's why I joined what I joined. I look forward to many months of learning, growing and reaching a 5 figure per month goal. Good luck to you as well!

Cheers to your success!

No problem, that's why I'm here. I love learning, and sharing that knowledge with others...well, I might still try to monetize the really good secrets that only a handful of people know about...as I learn them.

I agree getting with a team of people that can show you the proper training is the best way to learn so keep searching for them

Yes I agree those e-book WILL NOT promise the road to the holy grail. But to a large extent they provide the fundamental education required for any affiliate sellers.

A coach will not make you a great swimmer. There will still be trials and errors. But it's by starting to model from the best, you can dramatically reduce the number of times. A best lawyer still graduate from a school, isn't it?

Yes I agree those e-book WILL NOT promise the road to the holy grail. But to a large extent they provide the fundamental education required for any affiliate sellers.

A coach will not make you a great swimmer. There will still be trials and errors. But it's by starting to model from the best, you can dramatically reduce the number of times. A best lawyer still graduate from a school, isn't it?

While this is true, there are also free alternatives (this forum) that can teach you the same information, and allow you to ask questions and gain opinions. I fear that the e books make things too conrete (cut and dry), when the affiliate world is much more about trial and error and flexibility. If you have the money, the e book provides a very organized teaching structure, however, its only a guideline, and all the real learning will occur in the real world and with action.

I completely agree with you linda... the ebooks gives you an outlined idea about what is required to be done or the ways of doing it... but its the hardwork and dedication that helps you achieve all those... its a way through which you could keep yourself updated... and i feel interacting with others who are doing the same thing and successful is better than just reading the books... good luck.

Linda, I agree with Bobbie. I too have received the tons of emails of self boasting writters suggesting ebooks to success. I did buy 1 in the beginning and still do find pertanent info again and again. Note: this author keeps his ebook and list up to date with current updates, which alot of writters don't do.

But I would suggest getting the reading in and capturing the underlying experience that which the writter might have or any in between the lines hidden messages an experienced writter may also have.

All and all I think that 90% of the material published will contain some form of usefull information but no Magic egg. As I say "The harder you work at it the more you increase your chances of winning and the more likely it is that your achievements will be exposed in your desired setting. Find what drives your real engine and work it, success will follow".

P.S. stay away from the flooded Internet marketing niche...for experts only!

Secret to Earn Million Dollars Ebooks = Scam
Membership sites to learn secrets to earn million dollars = Scam
secret to real success courses = Scam

These ppl who promise with guarantees that they will give you secrets to make fortune online are just making money from you guys ... only thing they know how to ripp ppl off ... i'll say internet is full of free information and knowledge ... they show you screen shots of their click bank earning .. which are actually their earnings from selling those junk ebooks..... so don't even subscribe to their newsletter instead of sharing knowledge they want to sell you more stuff.....

The only thing most eBooks do is put it all in one book for you....nothing magical there!

That's a short and simple way to put it. I agree, you have to do the leg work to really be successful, because success at anything is dynamic, not static. And books are static.

The thread title reminds me of the movie, The Secret. I've not seen it but it's been getting a lot of buzz...supposedly positive thoughts about prosperity equate to prosperity now. It's too simple and luring to be true, because if thoughts affect the universe, you can't ignore the subconscious fears and upsets, which are also going to affect your prosperity.

Anyway, this is good to read for someone like me who is just starting to learn.

I feel like this forum is attacking ebooks unjustly. Of course reading a book isn't going to make you rich--but that doesn't mean that ebooks don't have their purposes. It's the most convenient way to get all of the resources you need in one place. Does it take more than a book to find success? Of course, but that doesn't mean that e books aren't a good place to start. There's nothing wrong with a little research, just make sure that at some point you take what you learn and actually apply it.

hi, we are not against ebooks ... we are against ebooks which are just full worthless informations which are available on internet for free ..... like if you just digg these kinda forums you'll find all that information here.... it's just there lots of new affiliate marketers buy these books and wasre their money.. no doubt there are some real gurus who know what they are talking about... but there are thousands of get rich quick other ebooks selling for $30 or $77 those books are useless...

Ebooks are not necessarily a poor source of information, I just wouldn't always recommend paying for one. I have read quite a few very good ebooks that are incredibly informative before, frankly I usually feel they are better than paid ebooks since they don't need to live up to any hype.

Yeah, I think it really depends on the eBook. Any book that claims to give you all the secrets to success...well I try to use my discernment with those, because sometimes they try to oversimplify things or clump people in categories. When you do that and limit your categories of how to view the world, you lose precious information about individuals and their individual success stories. I think it's more honest to say in a book that you are offering information on a skill set, but you are not guaranteeing anything and the reader has to do the work themselves.

As I am quickly finding out as I get deeper into this whole affiliate marketing SEO world, it is all about hard work! Nothing is for free and I totally agree with you in that no Ebook is going to give you the magic key to success.

And that's probably because there is no magic one key that fits all. I mean, you could be selling viral ebooks that aren't very substantive, or you could do what you love and get paid just as much. It's so individual to case that success cannot always be summarized in a simple way that anyone can pick up and start doing.

I agree one needs to market what ones knows

As a paart of the course I am taking I am supposed to promote a website marketing courses like the one I am taking. Talk about the blind leading the blind! It makes me feel ridiculous. So I am now working on a lens for Squidoo for an area where I DO have expertise, and I am working on getting my own website with products I can knowledgeably discuss.,

I was reading the advertisement for an ebook supposedly teaching how to sell ebooks at a large scale. It was saying how you pick topics that people absolutely need, or believe that they need. So you target compulsive buying niches who have some problem or ailment for which they are in need of immediate relief of some sort. Perhaps the first post in this thread hits on what is characteristic of many people just starting on the net...they are compulsive enough to believe in rewards without the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back