“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

EBooks suck!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Lol so ive bought a few over my time online

and i can honestly say not many of them are any good!

have you guys made much from them?

link to some nice ones!

I love ebooks and some of my initial learning came from ebooks. It is true that many are garbage but I think many are actually pretty good. They normally don't live up to the hype from the sellers side and normally don't meet the super high expectations on the buyers side, but that doesn't mean they are bad.

At the end of the day, when purchasing an ebook, think of it as an investment. Clearly you won't make a million bucks in your first few days online no matter what the ebook sales page says. But just go through the information, soak up as much as you can, put in a lot of work (probably more than you are expecting) and most times if you persevere enough, you will come out a winner in this game!

The majority of guys don't know how to make an e-book that is actually interesting. I've read some, but very few.

I prefer to make videos, and also learn from videos so I can see what needs to be done!

Those are just bogus. They are saying "you can earn $$$ for just 1 day" just because they want to sell and this is their way to catch our attention.

Wow, with all the hype about hating e-books makes me feel kind of bad cause I am looking forward to reading the e-book I got for free just for becoming a member. Me I am a newbie to using e-books and so when I looked at my choices here and found one for newbies I thought that was pretty cool. I am expecting to learn many things from it and be able to improve and move from newbie statis into semi-knowledgeable at best. I hope all this negative feed back from you'all does not stop other newbies from checking out the free e-books here. We need all the help we can get.

All of them talk about the same with slight interpretation. It is not worth buying any of them if you ask me. I'm not saying the methods don't work. It's just you can learn all of those for free and their so called "secret gold mine methods" won't work since 500 people will start trying it out as soon as they start selling their books.

Most ebooks have this common trait of leaving the reader with many questions unanswered especially of the 'how to' variety.

However, there are some that are good and explain every step in detail. One such ebook is called CPA Storm written by Allen Payne, launched last year and I think it is now available for free - here's the link:

www.impho.com/free/CPAStorm.pdf

Describes several ways to earn from CPA in awesome detail with step-by-step instructions.

Another good ebook is Kenster's Rags to Riches that is a must-read for anyone doing CPA. Btw, it's the same person who has written post no. 4 above. It was available for free in another forum some time back when I downloaded it.

Most ebooks have this common trait of leaving the reader with many questions unanswered especially of the 'how to' variety.

However, there are some that are good and explain every step in detail. One such ebook is called CPA Storm written by Allen Payne, launched last year and I think it is now available for free - here's the link:

www.impho.com/free/CPAStorm.pdf

Describes several ways to earn from CPA in awesome detail with step-by-step instructions.

Another good ebook is Kenster's Rags to Riches that is a must-read for anyone doing CPA. Btw, it's the same person who has written post no. 4 above. It was available for free in another forum some time back when I downloaded it.

True, kensters book was amazing and an inspiration to write the newbie 411!

No doubt there is too much garbage out there but there is also some good stuff , Many ebboks helped me to make nice cash ,Here is the thing buying a ebook is more effective when you have a proper plan in your mind you know what traffic source you are going to use and than you are take action,now when you will take action and know exactly what your problems are ... here comes the point where to get your questions answered you should look out for a eBook or a coach or what ever that answers your questions . That is more effective IMO because you are already doing that thing and the ebook you will buy will help you to make your campaigns,method more powerful ...

Personally i am not in favour of books like make 1000 in 3 days and blah blah blah

Th best e-book I read is NEWBIE 411 by K, Seo made Easy by I forgot,Video Markwting Blaster by I forgot, and Guerilla Blogging tactics and Strategies by Macuha. Many of them are garbage but few of them are really good. Forgot to mention, I got them all by Free. =)

I had a product creator give me a review copy of an ebook and I must say it changed my life.

It was on how to keep an organized & cleaner home...

I struggled with this and now I can't stand to see my home in a mess...

As for the making money ones, if they are free, they are good. No one is going to put earth shattering secrets in an ebook; at least I've never gotten my hands on one.. I've learned a lot from ebooks though..

quick tip, dont buy a wso :p

I have a collection of 100's of wso's and they are all rehashed BS. Instead of buying ebooks, the best way to learn is to pay for 1-2-1 coaching. There is a guy on WF that does coaching and im 2 months into it and made more than my money back.

quick tip, dont buy a wso :p

I have a collection of 100's of wso's and they are all rehashed BS. Instead of buying ebooks, the best way to learn is to pay for 1-2-1 coaching. There is a guy on WF that does coaching and im 2 months into it and made more than my money back.
Always a good investment - who was that?

Spent more than $200 on ebooks, some have valuable information but the rest of the info can be gathered in some free sites.

banners
Back