The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ebook cover

I bought GFX writer by Icansoft to make simple covers. You can usually find a coupon taking the price to a very affordable one.

For more complicated covers I found an outsourcer from the WF who charges $10 per cover if you want the name and that is permitted on these forums, PM me.

Thanks, FitGal, I will PM you, I only found the $40 offer on WF which I found a bit ridiculous. It is nothing major, and possibly a very simple job for someone else...

There are huys at the WF who do great work on these covers. Might be worth while taking a look. In fact I'd sugest you do just that!

Your best bet is to outsource the work. There are plenty of people on forums who will do this for you for a few dollars. You can also check out Fiverr. I'm sure you have better things to spend your time on than designing graphics.

You could outsource the work for an average of $20 per cover, however if you have access to photoshop I'd really recommend using an ebook cover design script. What I do is just find some public domain photos, load them into a template, put the ebook title, and activate the photoshop script.

Quite often the cheaper cover designers simply do just this.

You could outsource the work for an average of $20 per cover, however if you have access to photoshop I'd really recommend using an ebook cover design script. What I do is just find some public domain photos, load them into a template, put the ebook title, and activate the photoshop script.

Quite often the cheaper cover designers simply do just this.

$20 is two much for an e-book cover in this age of fiverr and the likes, head to fiverr and get a good quality cover done for you for $5:)

This is an older thread and what I mentioned in my prior post I no longer use.

Over the past months I have worked with a developer to make an eBook cover creator software.

We are releasing this eBook cover software really soon.
I use it for all my covers and have had several best sellers in their category.
Just shoot me a message for details on it.

banners
Back