The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

EARNNATIONS

Maksimus

affiliate
I am a beginner in affiliate marketing. Just started a blog, hoping one day to became a professional blogger and affiliate marketer. Hope i can learn more from experienced affiliate marketers at AffiliateFix. Growing my own website, where i post reviews about web hosting platforms, email marketing, software products and other related things.

I am a beginner in affiliate marketing. Just started a blog, hoping one day to became a professional blogger and affiliate marketer. Hope i can learn more from experienced affiliate marketers at AffiliateFix. Growing my own website, where i post reviews about web hosting platforms, email marketing, software products and other related things.
Hello! Welcome to the club! :affiliatefix:

Do you want to work with tracking software? :)

Enjoy your time here!

Wow I think this would be a great website in the future that you are starting to build now. If you do this correctly, these kind of review websites are the buck rakers in affiliate marketing. If you ever get popular, you are in gold hands.

Just check out this Best Web Hosting Services of 2020 | HostAdvice for example. They are very popular and sure lots of people chose their hosting website from there.

From my own perspective, I think you should look into finding an awesome suitable theme for your WordPress if you are using it, and I recommend it.

One more thing I a bit confused about is if it is better to stick with just one niche, say web hosting platforms, or could it be possible to combine all you listed above and still do perfectly well in them. Well, when I look at hostadvice above and see all the categories of content they have, I couldn't believe that hosting niche would be that vast. So this might be something else you may want to think of. :cool:

Thank you very much, all of you! Hope i can learn great things here and grow as an affiliate marketer. Glad i am here. Advise about web hosting platforms will definitely check and compare. Thanks! I will think about tracking software, thanks for offer.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back