The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

earning..

yes. blogspot blogs for one are free and millions of people have been earning from their blogs thru adsense and other forms of online marketing.

Definitely Blogs can fetch good returns if you make your blog popular through internet marketing techniques. there are various sources to monetize like: including paid links, affiliate programs, google adsense/adword etc.

Regards

yes. blogspot blogs for one are free and millions of people have been earning from their blogs thru adsense and other forms of online marketing.

Yes i agree, you can however if you are really serious about making any money online you need your own paid hosting provider. For one thing free hosts are subdomains meaning they rank lower in search engines, and two if people are going to return to your website it is alot easier for you if you have you own url and three if you want to make money, it only makes sense to commit to it as well and a free host implys less commitment...

It all really depends on if you want to make real good money or pennies ..
I hope this advice helps your decision.. :)

It depends really- technically you can earn a living by having a free website but you have to remember that you need a large quantity of visitors to actually make it worthwhile. Adsense is just one example, but advertising is the main source of revenue if you have a free website.

Its not as easy to make money of Adsense as it once was. The web is becoming a lot more competitive and people are paying less attention to ads. Just be warned in case you have ideas of throwing up a blog plastered with Adsense ...

Yes i agree, you can however if you are really serious about making any money online you need your own paid hosting provider. For one thing free hosts are subdomains meaning they rank lower in search engines

Where did you get that idea. I have a number of sites hosted by free hosts and none of them are subdomains.

As for money generated from Adsense you need seriously large numbers of visitors to make reasonable amounts money.

banners
Back