The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earning Money in Bubblews

I just registered at Bubblews and posted my first article, I will be back with a personal review of the websites overall feel, payment, etc. Looks nice 'till now, though.

I'll check that out. I currently make like $2 a day or something, but I don't do it everyday. I write for money, so I'll definitely check out Bubblews.

I haven't looked at this site, though this is a second time that I've seen it come up. I might check it out after I research it a little bit more. It sounds like that going out there and getting a crowd of people to listen to you is where the money will be at. That might be difficult to do without a full week or two of sitting on there and trying to cultivate relationships. At the moment I'm working on a website so its becoming a bit much to try to do the smaller revenue items.

I've been on there a while and I just reached the $25 cashout and hit redeem but that was about 3 days ago and I haven't gotten paid yet. If I haven't gotten paid in a week I'm going to start e-mailing them. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about that site. Some people are making hundreds every month and some are getting completely ripped off and aren't getting paid at all.

I made $50 on Bubblews, but I gave up when they didn't pay out the 3rd time. I waited almost a month. None of my views were botted. Although I refuse to go back to that site, I would definitely recommend BubbleWs to intelligent to make money doing things they enjoy. I did get a PDF tutorial though. I have a few methods on making easy money for it.

Thanks,
StormHF

I might join them and see what the fuss is about. I so far have seen many good reviews on this site. My only worry is that their payouts are consistent and not frustrating.

I joined Bubblews on June 1st and it took me about a month to reach the $25 payout. I was averaging less than $1 per day. That's less than what most are making there. Now I'm averaging less than $1 because I haven't been putting time to the site. I'm planning on changing that thing this month because I know that it is a legit site and that I could be earning much more there.

I have registered, but I think it's a lot of hard work for very little pay. I think you get 1 cent per view, like or dislike, this must workout alright when you have many connections on the site and people start commenting your article, but at the beginning it's almost no pay.

If you invest on the beginning I imagine that with time it will start paying off.

I joined Bubblews on June 1st and it took me about a month to reach the $25 payout. I was averaging less than $1 per day. That's less than what most are making there. Now I'm averaging less than $1 because I haven't been putting time to the site. I'm planning on changing that thing this month because I know that it is a legit site and that I could be earning much more there.

How many articles a day were you doing to earn that $1 per day?
I tried it for a couple of days but was discouraged when each article I did got me around 15 cents, if that much :(

I have heard a lot of talk about the Bubblews, and I don't know why I haven't tried it yet. I heard it pays per view, and it's generally passive once you write a few articles. How will people find the articles? Do you have to try and rank and do SEO in order for your article to be shown? I would love to try it out, but I don't want to be wasting my time on this either.

I just joined this site about a week ago, maybe a little more than that. It's been fun so far. I'm enjoying writing articles and reading everyone else's articles as well. I've made almost $7 so far, which I guess averages out at about $1 per day, which isn't too bad considering that I just started. I'm really hoping to get to $5 per day or more, though. I think this is my funnest source of online income so far (although I honestly don't have a lot of sources, since I only just started making money online).

I don't believe that any content mill is a good idea to commit to when it comes to trying to make a decent amount of money online. The tendency for most of them is to start off strong in paying their users regularly, and generating a lot of traffic to your content, however over time you will start to get frustrated at your lack of progression. There are very few members at these sites who do exceedingly well, whilst the majority slowly become content with making just $25 a month. I implore you to look towards different methods of making money online, as this will only hinder you in my opinion.

MI
Back