The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earning Money in Bubblews

rage35

affiliate
I've been trying to make money on Bubblews and it's my 4th day of making money in here. Though I am still too far in reaching $25, I can say that it's quite easy to reach that. In fact, you can earn more than $5 a day depending on how much you give time to make post and socialize with other people. It's a fun way of making money so you will never get bored with it. I've seen a lot of payment proofs about this that's why I joined and hopefully to reach my first redemption on this site.

I've been planning on joining that site as well, I'm sure it's a lot of fun as I already enjoy writing and reading other people's writing already to begin with. Hopefully, it will prove to be worth the effort, so I could have a reason to spend some time on it, as I really couldn't spare much time with something that doesn't pay well.

I think that they pay well for as long as you follow their rules in posting then there's no reason for you to be worried. In fact, I've seen a lot of latest payment proofs coming from other members since they've posted it on Bubblews site. It's quite fun and easy to make money in here. Just don't think about earning and just enjoy every minute of your stay in there and you will just be surprised how much money are you making a day.

That is very interesting indeed!
I might give it a try. $5 dollars a day is a big earning especially when done just over the internet.

Bubblews is not that bad, as I have given it a try since it can also be a good source of backlinks. What happens is that you make a post on anything and you get paid for every like, dislike and view of your post. So in essence, the more people you connect with and the more posts you make, the better money you make. For instance, if you make 5 posts in a day, and they get a total of say 500 views, 500 likes and say 3 dislikes, that is a total of 1003 which translates to $10.03 The good thing about it is that you can write just about anything as long as it is not less than 400 characters. So you don't really have to worry about SEO and the like. If you are interested, you can always join through my referral here enjoy: http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=51a94b5ed665f6.83754113

That is very interesting indeed!
I might give it a try. $5 dollars a day is a big earning especially when done just over the internet.
You have to realize however that you are not going to start making $5 straight away. The more the number of people you connect with on Bubblews, the better. It is never that hard and most people are more than willing to connect back to you too. Writing great post too is an added advantage, as the more people are likely to like, view and comment on them, hence the more cash you get.

After indulging myself in reviews, Bubblews appears legitimate and I am currently earning with the program as well. If I had to compare the concept of being paid for every view, comment, and like to an article, I would say that MyLot is analogous and has been in the business far longer than Bubblews. It seems to garner even better pocket money than traditional GPTs, but that naturally requires a lot of effort in connecting and commenting yourself - not just writing articles.

Squidoo and Hubpages are similar revenue sharing programs that payout much more for the same amount of effort, so whether or not this is worth it becomes a matter of preference.

You have to realize however that you are not going to start making $5 straight away. The more the number of people you connect with on Bubblews, the better. It is never that hard and most people are more than willing to connect back to you too. Writing great post too is an added advantage, as the more people are likely to like, view and comment on them, hence the more cash you get.

I agree. It's also a factor that your posts should be something interesting to read so you can attract readers to view, like and comment on your posts. Informative articles will most likely generate views, likes and comments as well. I haven't able to make posts on this site for a few days because I am quite busy offline and I will try to keep in touch again in here and start making money.

After indulging myself in reviews, Bubblews appears legitimate and I am currently earning with the program as well. If I had to compare the concept of being paid for every view, comment, and like to an article, I would say that MyLot is analogous and has been in the business far longer than Bubblews. It seems to garner even better pocket money than traditional GPTs, but that naturally requires a lot of effort in connecting and commenting yourself - not just writing articles.

Squidoo and Hubpages are similar revenue sharing programs that payout much more for the same amount of effort, so whether or not this is worth it becomes a matter of preference.
It doesn't require as much effort as you would imagine, if you can spend a maximum of two hours in the site each day posting say 3 articles and commenting, connecting and liking other people posts, you can easily achieve the $25 payout at the end of each week. :)

I have heard of Bubblews but have yet to give it a try. I keep hearing good things as well. I guess I have been hesitant because although I can write at least 400 characters, I wouldn't say I love writing articles:). I also read that you have to have tons of articles before you can get close to making $5 a day. Hearing others say that it is possible makes me think it is worth a shot.

I have heard of Bubblews but have yet to give it a try. I keep hearing good things as well. I guess I have been hesitant because although I can write at least 400 characters, I wouldn't say I love writing articles:). I also read that you have to have tons of articles before you can get close to making $5 a day. Hearing others say that it is possible makes me think it is worth a shot.

That's one thing that will help you earn good income in just a day on this site. However, you really don't need to have a lot of posts in order to achieve $5 a day. If you have so many connections that will able to view, like and comment on your posts even if it's just a few, you will earn your target. Plus, if you promote your links to social networking sites, the more you will earn from your posts.

This sounds like a fascinating way, to earn a little extra money online. It also will help your copy writing skills, and gain knowledge along the way. There are people who spend months, even years online and never earn a dime. If all you did is this and made 5 dollars a day, you could earn 150 every month, and around 2k a year.

Unfortunately my Bubblews experience is very bad. I joined a couple of weeks ago and started connecting with a few friends who also had accounts. I started posting articles on interesting subjects that I had relations to. When I tried to log in again my profile had been deleted and ALL my articles were gone; they just disappeared. It was pretty sad. Good luck for you though! I'm sure you'll do great.

Unfortunately my Bubblews experience is very bad. I joined a couple of weeks ago and started connecting with a few friends who also had accounts. I started posting articles on interesting subjects that I had relations to. When I tried to log in again my profile had been deleted and ALL my articles were gone; they just disappeared. It was pretty sad. Good luck for you though! I'm sure you'll do great.

I've read some horror stories about this site similar to yours, and it's partly why I was hesitant to join at first. Now I'm strongly considering it since I've seen some good reviews again, but reading about your story is disheartening. I hope you can find out why so at least our members here could be warned as to how they operate and what not to do to get banned. Thanks for sharing your story!

I have read same stories as well that they were banned and some didn't received their payments. I don't what's the truth behind that for not getting paid or their account being banned. Maybe they broke some rules on this site that's why they suffer from a terrible loss.

I am considering registering because I have a friend who has an account there. He posted three articles I think, but got almost nothing from that. I was not aware we were paid for the comments and page views, that way it becomes more appealing. Rather scary that part about deleting the account, I'm sure there are clear guidelines no?

What's the minimum you need to have before collecting?

Taking a look at this site, it appears that you must have good writing skills, as well as interesting or controversial discussions will probably increase the amount of money you end up making. I will definitely consider using this site. Thanks.

I am considering registering because I have a friend who has an account there. He posted three articles I think, but got almost nothing from that. I was not aware we were paid for the comments and page views, that way it becomes more appealing. Rather scary that part about deleting the account, I'm sure there are clear guidelines no?

What's the minimum you need to have before collecting?

The minimum payout is $25 but you can easily reach that within a week depending on your activities on Bubblews. There are clear guidelines but maybe some don't understand or don't know those information because they didn't tried to read the guidlines before posting.

$25 in a week it's really tempting, and if you say we can do it in a week it means it's a real earning money site, so I will certainly give it a go. Thanks!

The minimum payout is $25 but you can easily reach that within a week depending on your activities on Bubblews. There are clear guidelines but maybe some don't understand or don't know those information because they didn't tried to read the guidlines before posting.

I didn't realize payout was achievable per week. How much time each day would you say would be needed to accumulate that much? Also, I agree, it's hard to tell sometimes when the complaint is legitimate or the complainant just didn't follow regulations. It gets confusing, especially when it comes to sites like this which has somewhat mixed reviews.

banners
Back