The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earn 25 cents per click

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
What were you expecting when you saw "Earn 25 cents per click?"

This is an interesting story about someone who made such a promise but evidently something went wrong.

I had never heard about them until they ran into this rather large problem. I thought some of you might find this as interesting as I did.

They made an offer to pay 25 cents per click and from what I understand moneyfortrying.com had some links that really made people want to click on them. They did require traffic to be mostly English speaking.

A lot of people said their offer sounded too good to be true and that they might not last or might not even pay.

It looks as if moneyfortrying.com made someone very angry. If you try to visit their site now you will find the following message:
so you don't want to pay me because the traffic i sent was 100% ukranian? i sent the traffic, i dont care if it wasnt 'mostly english speaking' traffic you pay me my $9,204 and ill give you your mysql database and website files back -buchkov p.s. lol @ your server
That is all that is there at the moment.

I didn't look deeply into this, but there is some more that might be going on with this as well.

The domain is listed as being for sale on Sedo for $1,000 and I see the domain name was registered with RegisterFly. You might know that Registerfly is having a lot of their own problems right now and so are a lot of their customers. Many of them have lost their sites. This 5 Star thread has the details http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=4703

MI
Back