The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Dupliate content!

arora

affiliate
I have been article marketing to get one way links for my sites - now I have noticed that my articles have been copied from the article site - word for word and are giving my sites backlinks.

Now the question is: Will G penalize my site which is being linked to - i.e to which the links are pointing.

Or

Will Google penalize the site that has copied the content and pasted it on his site?

Anyone having any idea about this?

The links from the syndicated articles are what you are after, you should be pleased many people will remove the links or make them nofollow which is not what you want. It would be better if the articles were all unique, but they may be more unique than you think in the eyes of the Search Engines i.e. different titles, descriptions, menus , other text on same page, on each site etc. Google won't penalise a site for copying/syndicating content, but they would probably get more traffic if they wrote a unique article.

I hope this helps

Tony

Many Ezine Publisher used extract one article from an article publishing site and reprint them on their own site. By this way you get some more link back from a different domain. This is what exactly article syndication is (I think so). A couse of article writing is this also to get some more back links. I think your articles are doing a good job.

MI
Back