The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dumb (really dumb)

PedroJohnson

affiliate
Hi guys, so straight to the point:

I know how to manage campaigns, I know which type of offers suit better to which traffic sources, if an offer works better on display or popunder, which creatives to use, etc.. but I’m the dumbest guy you will ever know about tracking.

Worked several years in the mvas industry, know how things work, but unfortunately really miss that knowledge in order to make money on my own. The main tool everyone talks about is Voluum, but really can’t understand all the operational process behind the setup on the affiliate networks and then the traffic sources. Searched a lot on youtube but really confuses me. The question is: does anybody know, the best dumb-friendly manual/video in order to set all these things up?

Thank you very much

Before you try voluum, you need to know (from my experience) they don't prevent crawlers from ruining your data.. data is the most important factor of our campaigns and everytime amazon, google,bing, spy tools crawl your site it ruins all of your data, the only way to prevent that imo is to make 2 campaigns for 1 real campaign (redirect & real) otherwise you don't have accurate stats.

I've been using Voluum since december 2017. 4 days ago I switched to Thrive because they prevent crawlers from hindering your real campaign stats, they have filters to help you find bot widgets and for me this is great especially for the price. Voluum is now a minimum of $249, Thrive is $79/mo with the bonuses of clear, real data.

Also, they have 90% of the questions answered on their FAQ, and if you are struggling with anything, their support will be glad to help, they are awesome.

MI
Back