The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Im really confused on tracking tokens and S2S

im a noob but i really really cant get the grasp on how to use them

on using tracking tokens for tracking and S2S (pardon im not sure if i asking the question correct or not )

i also would like to know what is API ( do i need use it for tracking ? )
sorry for stupid questions

Last edited:

im a noob but i really really cant get the grasp on how to use them

on using tracking tokens for tracking and S2S (pardon im not sure if i asking the question correct or not )

i also would like to know what is API ( do i need use it for tracking ? )
sorry for stupid questions

Hi!
S2S postback is a mechanism to transmit conversions and other information. It is used by traffic sources and affiliate networks. It is a URL that contains tracking tokens.

“Tokens” stand for the parameters of the traffic source or the affiliate network, which transmit additional information about traffic or conversions.

Hi!
S2S postback is a mechanism to transmit conversions and other information. It is used by traffic sources and affiliate networks. It is a URL that contains tracking tokens.

“Tokens” stand for the parameters of the traffic source or the affiliate network, which transmit additional information about traffic or conversions.
thank u , however how do i know which tokens to use ?

and what Click ID to put in the network side ?

thank u , however how do i know which tokens to use ?

and what Click ID to put in the network side ?

You should ask your affiliate manager. Traffic sources and affiliate networks provide the description of each token.
In general, many trackers have the ready to use samples of postback and other tokens for both traffic sources and affiliate networks. At least, we do.

I invite you to create your campaign in AdsBridge and see can it respond your tracking needs.

If you have any questions I'm here :)

Best thing is to read the api documentation.
Snapchat Marketing API Reference
this is what proper documentation looks like
this documentation shows example request parameters $keys => $values
Partnerize API · Apiary
However, documentation is for developers and persons with programming background

You ask questions and you do not state (understandably ) your private information So...
?key={your needed value}&... is the only answer I can give you with the information you have furnished.

banners
Back