Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Hi Zac and Thanks for Contributing!

1. In the blogging hemisphere of your business, are most of your blogs strictly related to instructional and case study content for the IM industry, or do you also put up niche related blogs as a part of funnels in other markets?

2. When setting up niche campaigns, do you prefer working the broader and more competitive niche market, or do you have a preference for drilling down further and setting up a larger number of funnels for smaller niches?

T J

Last edited:
Thanks for the question and comments.

1 - My main blogs focus on internet marketing and business since it's what I specialize in and can further increase my brand. However I have expanded out into many different areas. I have free stuff sites, pet blogs and some niche sites in other industries. Usually these are side projects that I get distracted and lose interest in... but yes, I do expand outside the business world.

2 - I like to go after niche markets, but it really depends on the market. Games is a fun area to be in because if you find success with one game, you will have access to a ton of other game offers that will usually do well. On the flip side, I'm not pushing dating offers, which is quite generic... but once you find success with one campaign, you have a good idea what it takes to make another dating offer work.

For drilling down on niches, I like to go as far as I can go. Let's use basketball for example.

Basketball > NBA > NBA Teams > Miami Heat > Lebron James > Lebron James Videos

You can go pretty deep on almost any niche... then it's time to expand into different long tail keywords that people are looking for.

Thanks for the question and comments.

1 - I have free stuff sites, pet blogs and some niche sites in other industries. Usually these are side projects that I get distracted and lose interest in...

2 -For drilling down on niches, I like to go as far as I can go.

You can go pretty deep on almost any niche... then it's time to expand into different long tail keywords that people are looking for.

These examples are what accurately describes where I have found myself earning. I keep being distracted by what I think may be an attractive niche to be in, I throw up some landers, sometimes a blog or two, throw my creative efforts and a few dollars at them and study the data.

Thanks for a great week with us Zac, and thanks to K for bringing us yet another great learning opportunity by adding Zac to our expert of the week!

I can only speak for blogs that I write and what I recommend but I write mainly about:

1. things that are tending in the affiliate marketing community
2. interesting questions or case studies found in any forum
3. reviews of products that I personally use or plan on using
4. common problems
5. niche related information if it matches the subject of my blog.

MI
Back