The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
Dr.cash

Official DR.CASH - HEALTH & BEAUTY AFFILIATE NETWORK | NUTRA | EXCLUSIVE OFFERS | TIPS, TRICKS AND CASES

Case-study: +$16,753 on Hypertension in Columbia

AJ1I9CR.png

Hello everyone! Teamlead is in touch.

Today I'll tell you about one of the offers that I successfully promoted in December-January, when FB fiercely banned accounts for any rustle. But I managed to adapt to this and make some money.
Based on my own experience, I know that Lat. America is easier to start than European countries. Therefore, during the chain of bans, I decided that I would run traffic mainly to Latam. I chose Rhythmengix CO (Hypertension Colombia) as an offer at Dr.Cash.

Detailed analysis of the campaign
  • Dates: 14.12.2020-31.01.2021
  • Spent: $14400
  • Revenue: $31153
  • Profit: +$16753
  • ROI: ~116%
  • Source: FB
  • Affiliate network: dr.cash
  • Offer: Rhythmengix CO
  • GEO: Columbia

Technical side
  • Antidetection: Indigo
  • Automatization: Dolphin
  • Accounts: rented personal accounts
  • Proxy: Luxsocks and mobile Ukrainian proxies
  • Cloak: Keitaro+ bots
  • Cloak method: KClient JS
  • Whites: articles in Shopify blog with traditional recipes for the treatment of hypertension

Offer and funnel

So let's get started. In mid-December, I started looking for an offer that would give a good ROI and easy account engagement. The second condition was very important because any duplicate or restart of the campaign was often punishable by FB bans. And such an offer was found in Dr.Cash - it was Rhythmengix (hypertension) for Colombia.

Why did I choose this particular offer? There were several reasons for this:
  1. Manager's advice;
  2. I knew from experience that Colombia is a good geo with inexpensive traffic and quick conversion;
  3. Experience with Hypertension-themed offers;
  4. A good payout for this geo which was $10.83 (after the test I got bumped up to $12.50);
  5. Good average approval for other publishers team 30-35%.

I decided to promote this offer through pre-landing pages with forms without transitions to the landing (i.e. replaced all external links on pre-landers with an anchor link to the form).
In Keitaro, I uploaded 5 such pre-landers (I took 2 from the affiliate network and 3 from the spy-service). In the end, after the test, it was clear that one of the pre-landers that I found in the spy-service converts best. In the future, the entire volume of traffic was focused to it:

WDKZ4qM.png

Launch and scailing

Now let's talk in more detail about launches and scaling.
Through tests, I found that warmed up accounts live much longer than those that were launched the old fashioned way, without warming up. And throughout the entire campaign, I was launched according to the following scheme:

Warming up the account by $8-10 within 4-5 days ➡️ launching 1 adset with 1 creo with a budget of $50 on auto-replenishment ➡️ running traffic within 2-3 days ➡️ increasing the budget to $ 100-150. After the spending of $300, 1 copy could be relatively safe. After spending another $300 I created another copy, etc. Of course, there were accounts with a $50 limit, which sometimes had to be promoted for several weeks in order for this limit to expand.

Thanks to this launching scheme, accounts were quietly working for $1-3k.

Applications at the start cost up to $ 1. When scaling the funnel, the price per order increased to $ 1.5-2.

It was launched only on PMs. All accounts were monitored through Dolphin.

Screenshots of accounts that I could get:

E1ovJP5.jpg

3K9jl0u.jpg

U8jAMJV.jpg

Y7LhJNa.jpg

5QQyn8a.png

Ads and approach

Due to promoting this offer, I decided to use a teaser approach depicting various cans, liquids and various products, because this approach is safer than using doctors or images of blood vessels, heart, blood, etc.

Examples of the ads:

s0FNPSG.jpg

VLrZa57.jpg

VLrZa57.jpg

Final figures

Leads: 9181
Approvals: 2507
Average approval rate - 27%
Earned: $31153

Screenshots from the affiliate network:

9Dzm0eH.png

BoTOWzN.png

Screens from Keitaro with a breakdown by account:

N7DlxC8.jpg

TVM404e.jpg

Conclusion

At the current time, the warming up of accounts greatly affects the survival rate and the average spread. Nowadays it is rarely possible to log into an empty account, start promoting offer, and send a couple of thousand dollars from such an account.

In the circle of my acquaintances, there are affiliate marketers who heat accounts for $1k and their nutra spreads reach $ 15-20k per account. But there are also those who promoting without warming up, launching 20-30 accounts daily, a small part of which starts and works for $50-700 budget. How exactly to launch is your choice. But I am a supporter of the first option, i.e. work quality over quantity.
Review of dr.cash

Many thanks to the affiliate network and especially to our managers for their cooperation. We have been working with the guys for several years. Over the entire period of its operation, the network put its best foot forward: constant bumping of payouts, approvals guarantee, private offers and compensations in the event of a drawdown in approval. I definitely recommend for cooperation!
Even more interesting in useful content on my channel - Тимлид команды ‍

You can discuss the offers and funnels in the official telegram community:
a3c22f79815d532b0509c.gif

Nutra Affiliate Community (en)

• Quick help for beginners
    • Attractive case studies for motivation
    • Exclusive bonuses from partners and lotteries $$$$$
    • Sweet moderators (job)
    • Subscribe to our channel in telegram: @drcash
LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!
Contact me to reach our top offers and funnels
Skype live:.cid.9d6a1eb626f893d9

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

Last edited:
+ 421% and + 414%

This is how much the volume of payouts and approvals in geo TR increased in February compared to January

Swf3sv3.png

Thanks to "Magnificent ROI" competition and you, publishers, Turkey is the trend
cool.png

And here are the stellar offers that made the main checkout:

19528 - Harmonica - COD - [TR] - 32% - $5.5
18351 - Heart Tonic - COD - [TR] - 35% - $5.6

The competition is in full swing, the entrance bar is still $1000 Revenue, and everyone has a chance to pick up one of the prizes, even having one token

Rather, choose an offer to your liking, earn money on the trend and get prizes![/TR][/TR]

Last edited:
For those who appreciate approval - new in PH with 60%

lqqe0q3.png

A promising novelty has burst into the list of joint offers in the Philippines. A new offer that proved to be excellent in testing and easily reached AR 60%
cool.png

19772 - CollagenAX - [PH] - 60% - $9
Pre-landing: 18747

You know what to do
wink.png

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

The most profitable dr.cash offers in February

apjKQEe.png

These are the 5 offers that brought the most money to publishers:

19664 - Everlift - COD - [TH] - 68% - $33
19602 - Keto Guru FB CPL - COD - [IN] - 99% - $2.2
19701 - Cellarin - COD - [ID] - 60% - $23
18748 - A-Cardin - COD - [PL] - 66% - $22
18536 - Keto Guru - COD - [IN] - 99% - $2.2

And these are the best offers in Turkey, which grew the fastest last month:

19528 - Harmonica - COD - [TR] - 32% - $5.5
18351 - Heart Tonic - COD - [TR] - 35% - $5.6

You can take offers from this list or choose something individually with the help of a manager - there are a huge number of options to make a profit in dr.cash.

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE
[/TR][/TR][/TH]

A lucrative duo for Eastern Europe - even higher caps and bumps
cool.png

UCfszZY.png

Due to the good performance, the cap was increased for two exclusives - in Romania and Hungary. Offers already have a good CR, all that remains is to promote and get bumps sooner.

19751 - SHAMAN TEA - [RO] - 45-50% - $23 + bumps - prostatitis
Prelanding: 18756, 18757

19397 - Bioslim - [HU] - 40% - $24 + bumps - weight loss
Prelanding: 17360, 17103

The case when profit can never be too much
tongue.png

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

dr.cash case-study: +$60,915 on Parasytes on the Philippines
0ZGNhKz.png

Hello everyone!

I would like to tell you about my experience with the dr.cash affiliate program. A long time ago, at the beginning of autumn, honey manager Nastya advised to pay attention to a latest offer for the Philippines, and a large-scale campaign to rid the poor Filipinos of parasites began
smile.png

Technical side
  • Automatization:Dolphin
  • Accounts: rented personal accounts
  • Proxy: mobile European proxies for Indigo and resident ASTROPROXY for Dolphin
  • Cloak: Keitaro+ IM CLO
  • Whites: local, one-page from adheart for white goods - lamps, chandeliers, sofas, bracelets, etc.

Process

The Philippines is a great GEO to work with. It is new and unfamiliar in comparison with Europe, the large population makes it easy to scale the funnel, and the Filipinos themselves are very good-natured about advertising and do not leave negative comments in the comments. With the knowledge of this fact, I proceeded to the tests.

Prelanding was chosen with a local doctor which performed well for other offers, an order form was placed on it to bother with landings less and increase the conversion. Ads were ordered, 5-6 accounts were launched ($50 budget, CBO 1-4-1 and auto-rules for non-performing). Several ads immediately showed good results, showing leads for $2-2.5, which already provided an ROI of 100+.

Prelanding and performing ad:

wvBjjko.jpg

Mk1DaJv.jpg

Immediately after the successful test, it was decided to launch accounts with a $250 limit and a manual rate. The good thing about the manual bid is that it allows you to work with a large budget and not to drop the lead price, as an auto bid does on a large budget. The scheme looks like this: we take the average cost of a lead at an auto-bid with a sample of 5-10 accounts, add 30-50% of this price (if the price of an auto-lead is $3, then we set the range of $4 - $4.5). We use the marginal price (cost cap), the 1-1-1 scheme (there is no audience on a manual rate, like on auto) and a budget of $300-500, more is also possible.

It was due to the manual rate that the main flow of traffic occurred. As a rule, within 2-3 days the ad works out, ceasing to give cheap leads, and this was solved by replacing the background. The "new" ad broke into the auction again and provided 100-150% ROI.

5arDxKg.jpg

8TVOx6t.jpg

jcCYMjc.jpg

Stats

Screenshot from dr.cash

pQeFurX.jpg

Screenshot from Keitaro

LvazC2a.jpg

Conclusion

To my surprise and the surprise of the guys I know, this funnel in the hottest period of bans remained alive and performed calmly without any changes. Periodically, the ads was banned and whites stopped working - this was solved by uniqueness of the ads elments and replacing the whites. Towards the end of January, FB began to get suspicious and harass the ads harder with this approach. Several similar approaches were tested, which did not want to give the same result, and it was decided to switch to simpler and more profitable options.

About dr.cash

I want to say a special thank you to the guys from Cash for their cooperation, it's a pleasure to work with them)
They kept a consistently high approval rate, paid VERY promptly and without interruption, give pleasant rates from the start and on volume, incl. and for this offer

A selection of offers for the Philippines from dr.cash with AR up to 75%

The author of the case confirmed once again that the Philippines is one of the most favorable geos at the moment. Dr.cash has many great PH offers for every taste:

19262 - Rockhard - COD - [PH] - 36% - $7 - enlargement

19790 - CollagenMX - COD - [PH] - 25% - $10 - cosmetics

19772 - CollagenAX - COD - [PH] - 33% - $9 - joints

19719 - Money Amulet - COD - [PH] - 38% - $9 - amulet

19693 - Cardioton - COD - [PH] - 33% - $11 - hypertension

19652 - Crystallix - COD - [PH] - 34% - $11 - eyesight

19512 - Ultraprost PH - COD - [PH] - 35% - $10 - prostatitis

and many others!

You can discuss the offers and the case in the official telegram community:

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

Fantastical bump for the Philippines - payouts raised for 20-25%

ZERR5ll.png

In continuation of the previous excellent case-study, we are developing geo for you. Raised rates by 20-25% so that you can earn even more

19691 - Lycium Halosphere - COD - [PH] - 40-50% - 14$ - cosmetics
19274 - Hero Plus - COD - [PH] - 30% - 13$ - adult
19276 - DTX - COD - [PH] -30% - 13.5$ - parasites
19346 - Doctor Joint - COD - [PH] - 40% - 14$ - joints
19273 - Lipid Zero - COD - [PH] - 45% - 15$ - weight-loss

Payouts are immediately indicated with a bump, to activate it - write to the manager
And even this bump is not final, all the details are also with the manager

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

Top new products in India - excellent prospects for a quick profit

vUFX4wo.png

India perfectly reveals itself as geo with one of the highest chances of making money. Therefore, we are constantly expanding the range of offers, because new products - are always a high conversion
Split with those that you are already promoting and reach new profit indicators

19496 - Maxx Pro - COD - [IN] - 10-14% - $6
Prelanding: 16862, 18864

19794 - SuperxPlus - COD - [IN] - 8-12% - $6
Prelanding: 18626, 18598

19795 - Vedic69 - COD - [IN] - 6-12% - $5.5
Prelanding: 18660, 18636

19687 - Ashwa Shila - COD - [IN] - 4-14% - $6
Prelanding: 18197

And February top offer, CPL but FB only:

18536 - Keto Guru CPL - COD - [IN] - 100% - $2.2 - weight-loss
Prelanding: 16376

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

The long-awaited caps for the popular super-exclusive

59QTOnA.png

We are expanding caps for one of the most demanded offers in geo, which shows itself perfectly for this niche:

19771 - Brasilian Spider Super Set IQ - COD - [IQ] - 26% - $4.5 - enlargement

❗️All information - from managers, we recommend to hurry up

In Turkey, the twin brother of this offer shows itself perfectly and consistently brings points to the competition:

19359 - Brasilian Spider Super Set - COD - [TR] - 21% - $4.5 - enlargement[/TR]

Gold Rush in Thailand - these offers make over $300,000 per month

Ccq3X2y.png

Three offers from one of the best advertisers. If you are not promoting it yet, then every minute is a lost profit!

19886 - Sundos - COD - 55% - $36 - diabetes
New offer with great potential. The combination of a low-competitive niche and a wide audience => lots of cash.
Prelanding: 19252, 19254

18893 - Fortamin - COD - 60% - $36 - joints
Private offer. Fast payout growth when scaling and the ability to get CPL.
Prelanding: 18702, 18703

18404 - T-chrome - COD - 55% - $30 - weight-loss
A proven veteran with our package (highest CR on the market). CPL is also possible.
Prelanding: 18785, 18794

The very moment when you should write to your manager, book caps (they are not unlimited) and start getting a stable profit as soon as possible

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

Case-study: +$35,010 on Weight-Loss in Spain

4227ADo.png

Hello everyone, traffic.deals team is in touch

In the beginning, we want to say a special thank you to our manager Pasha. At the start, he suggested promoting the offer (which will be discussed in the case) by a CPL, and the advertiser did not work in this way before. Since the offer was started by the manager personally for us, he remained private for some time, and we were the first to work on such a funnel.

And so, today we are reviewing one of our "longest-running" offers (in terms of value) in Spain - slim4vit. We chose this offer about a year ago and tested, as usual, several pre-landings. We selected a funnel with the best CR and consistently promoted it on the CPL basis, even from different sources at the same time.

Brief comment: in terms of income, the figures are not entirely accurate - now it is somewhat difficult to estimate the complete cuts due to the fact that during the campaign period we changed several trackers and servers. Accordingly, we cannot add up the overall picture of statistics, but we will try to show it as accurately as possible based on the available data.

* * *​

• Dates: 01.12.2020 - 12.03.2021
  • Spent: ~$28100
  • Revenue: $63113
  • Profit: ~$35010
  • Target Audience: Women, 28+
  • Source: FB
  • Affiliate network: dr.cash
  • Offer: 15007 - Slim4vit
  • GEO: Spain
Technical side
  • Proxy: mobile European proxies for Indigo
  • Cloak: Binom+MagicChecker
  • Whites: locally, often these are one-pages on neutral topics similar to weight loss
  • Scaling: number of accounts
Process

As mentioned above, we are testing several pre-landings of various offers and start working with those that produce acceptable results. In the case of Slim4vit, two pre-landings proved themselves best:
With a good CR (1.1-1.2%), the approach with a student came in:

Yq2l5jD.jpg

And also with a doctor - CR 1.2-1.5% (I would like to note that funnel with a doctor produced CR higher than on any others):

nw6Y5Fe.jpg

In addition, I can say that tricks such as the wheel of fortune, according to my observations in Spain, do not really bring conversions, as, for example, in Asian geos.

We worked with the accounts according to the well-known scheme - we connected any types of social accounts and promoted offers. In some periods, it was important to use BM with large limits - when Facebook "allowed" us to work with them. After working with the first account we scaled it to 5 and then to all others. In one company, as a rule, we created 3 ad sets that caught a different audience. Subsequently, by auto-rule, or manually, we turned off the adsets that were running at the deificit.

Ads

Ads with the ADIOS BARRIGA caption and a miniature of Dr. Nazardan performed a good CTR (6-7%) and leads in the $3.4 - 4.5 range. With a CPL rate of $12.50, it turned out to be a good profit.
A few examples:
uOM0ksf.png

xTT1YA1.png

qD3qJJL.png

A girl with a child on the beach, smiling and shining in a great shape also showed a good CTR (4-6%). Sometimes a product photo was added to the ad.
Examples:
OEtP4zm.png

yBvKuiD.png

In the campaign, the cost per click could change sharply if too many accounts were uploaded with the same ad. The ad itself was worked out for several days since it was filled in quite a number (by the number of accounts). The situation was solved by changing the background/girl, roughly speaking - by completely reworking the ad.

Stats

As already noted in the introduction, we cannot share the exact numbers, but we will reveal everything that we managed to find and have on hand at the moment.
Screenshots from dr.cash

nbTRTjk.png

10D7x88.png

QZk2R16.png

sY4VaKY.png

hufGO5y.png

Conclusion

I would like to note that Spain is still performing well with this approach and you can achieve a good ROI, provided that you correctly and with understanding treat the analysis of the dynamics of the campaign. This is one of the top GEO + offers, which has also been successfully performing for several years. In this case, only one period is selected and shown, during which we successfully promoted it. Therefore, after choosing a fresh approach, this offer will come to life again 100%. The audience of this case, to which we target, is always ready to accept new information, verified.
and many others!

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

Chic exclusive! Author's packaging from dr.cash for luxury product ⚜️

iuJIjGb.png

We ran dozens of split tests to choose the very exclusive package that will bring you real profit
Therefore, welcome - luxury exclusive with a gorgeous payout:

19877 - RIchSkin - COD - [TR] - 30% - $6.5 + bumps - cosmetics

Tip: Turkish competition continues, and with this offer you can easily break into it in just one day!

• Sweet moderators (job)
LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE
[/TR]

$50,000 contest | Diet & Weight Loss Affiliate competition

A0yiDKr.jpg

:) Friends, on the 10 April a big dr.cash contest starts in one of the most popular categories - Diet & Weight Loss

Within two months, you have a chance not only to make money on all the offers of this category but also to compete for many great prizes, including:

- First place super prize - $25,000
- Second place super prize - $10,000
- iMac 27' (M1) 2021
- Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 (with your initials)
- Macbook 13' (M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro 256gb
- 1 Ethereum (EHT)
- Apple AirPods Max
- Apple Watch (series 6)

Prizes will be drawn in June among the top 25 publishers who have collected the maximum number of points in the categories "Diet & Weight Loss" and "Cellulite".

⚠️ Some offers are included in the "recommended" group, and more points will be awarded for them. They can be found on the competition page.

The competition table and full rules are also available there
A recent case on the topic

• Sweet moderators (job)

LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

Hot bumps in Poland

xY9ZEw9.jpg

We start the week with bumps of the popular offers for a good GEO

19447 - Rhino Gold Gel - COD - [PL] - 55% - $19 - enhancement
18925 - Opticren - COD - [PL] - 55% - $23 - eyesight
18183 - Lordliness - COD - [PL] - 67% - $25 - enlargement
19845 - Muscle Gain - COD - [PL] - 52% - $21.5 - muscle
18890 - Diabetins - COD - [PL] - 67% - $23 - diabetes
18960 - Hairstim - COD - [PL] - 55% - $28 - hair
18521 - Flexumgel - COD - [PL] - 72% - $19 - joints

! All prices are indicated with bumps at once, to activate - ask your managers.
!! In 19447, for example, the price is not final, with good traffic we can move on

• Sweet moderators (job)
LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

$ 50,000 Contest | Diet & Weight Loss Affiliate competition - how the offers of the "recommended" group work

A0yiDKr.jpg

Today we will tell you more about what "recommended offers" is

For every $1000 revenue from any "Diet & Weight Loss" offer, you get 1 point. However, if you are promoting “recommended” offers, then the amount of revenue will multiply.

How it works:
- If you promote one or several offers with a multiplier of x4, then each dollar of revenue will be counted as $4. That is, $250 for 18719 (x4) = $1000 = 1 point
- A point can be earned on the revenue from different offers: $200 for 18719 (x4) + $200 for 15004 (x1) = $1000 = 1 point
- A point can be obtained only by breaking the threshold, which is a multiple of $1000. $1999 = 1 point, $2000 = 2 points

Good luck to everyone:cool:

The competition table and full rules are also available on the competition page.

• Sweet moderators (job)
LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

$ 50,000 Contest | Diet & Weight Loss Affiliate competition - how the offers of the "recommended" group work

A0yiDKr.jpg

Today we will tell you more about what "recommended offers" is

For every $1000 revenue from any "Diet & Weight Loss" offer, you get 1 point. However, if you are promoting “recommended” offers, then the amount of revenue will multiply.

How it works:
- If you promote one or several offers with a multiplier of x4, then each dollar of revenue will be counted as $4. That is, $250 for 18719 (x4) = $1000 = 1 point
- A point can be earned on the revenue from different offers: $200 for 18719 (x4) + $200 for 15004 (x1) = $1000 = 1 point
- A point can be obtained only by breaking the threshold, which is a multiple of $1000. $1999 = 1 point, $2000 = 2 points

Good luck to everyone:cool:

The competition table and full rules are also available on the competition page.

• Sweet moderators (job)
LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

Iraq exclusives - caps for everyone

ujnEinC.png

Friends, we are opening an excellent cap (1000 daily) for our promising exclusives for a profitable geo:

19771 - Brasillian Spider Super Set IQ - [IQ] - 26% - $4.5 - adult
19476 - Maral Gel - [IQ] - 24% - $4.5 - adult
19581 - Keto Guru - [IQ] - 27% - $5.5 - diet - x3 tickets, easy climb in the competition
cool.png

Even with such a cap, we recommend you hurry up! Offers and geo are great - write to your manager

• Sweet moderators (job)
LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

DR.CASH OFFICIAL PAGE

x3 points in the competition for new offers-participants

IlYXQCJ.png

We add strong novelties to the "recommended offers" :

19896 - Keton Active - COD - [ES] - 35% - $35
19007 - Keton Active - COD - [IT] - 45% - $35
20004 - Slim4vit - COD - [CH] - 45%- $37

In addition to x3 points, good payouts and fresh geo (CH), you can switch to CPL for each of these offers after tests

• Sweet moderators (job)
LET'S MAKE TONS OF CASH!

Even more new offers with x3 points for the competition

tDwABb8.png

We continue to add new items to the "recommended" offers group. x3 points multiplier, interesting offer and several geo - everything is in place. It's time to start promoting and climb the top :cool:

20003 - Rapid Slim - COD - [CZ] - 45% - $22
19988 - AntiCellulite Care - COD - [CZ] - 42% - $22
19987 - Weight Manager - COD - [CZ] - 44% - $22

19986 - Anti Cellulite Care - COD - [PL] - 45% - $24
19985 - Rapid Slim - COD - [PL] - 47% - $24

19984 - Anti Cellulite Care - COD - [IT] - 50% - $26
19983 - Rapid Slim - COD - [IT] - 50% - $26